• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine 411

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 12, 2006, 08:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyF

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 12, 2006, 04:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: aries on September 12, 2006, 03:07 PM NHFT
It'll be a cold day in hell when I get a cell phone

Looks like you'll be getting one if you ever travel through Michigan in the Winter:

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

When I originally put this number up a couple of days ago I had tried to get a number in Keene, but one wasn't available at the time. So I got a Manchester-local number: 413-0411.

Much to my surprise, my provider managed to come up with a Keene number, after saying that none were available.

So now my question is: Should I drop the new number, or switch the numbers, or keep both of them?

Kat Kanning

The 411 was kinda nice, but otherwise it doesn't matter to me.

error

That was the only number they had in the whole state the other day. The Keene number they gave me isn't nearly so nice or memorable.

Though with cell phones it really doesn't matter, does it?

Russell Kanning

The one you have works for me ..... especially since we will use one number for the whole state right now.

error

Beautiful. I'll keep the second number in reserve, then, just in case...

Russell Kanning

error

Right now I'm in Madison, Wisconsin! But I'm coming to NH just as soon as my lease here ends (or I can get out of it) and as soon as I figure out exactly where in NH to move to!

Dreepa

Quote from: error on September 14, 2006, 01:06 PM NHFT
Right now I'm in Madison, Wisconsin! But I'm coming to NH just as soon as my lease here ends (or I can get out of it) and as soon as I figure out exactly where in NH to move to!
First 1000?

www.pledgebank.com/first1000

Russell Kanning

Should we also set up a copwatch phone tree in the Keene/Winchester Metro Area?

TackleTheWorld

Manchester works for the whole state.  That's sufficient so far.

error

As long as people actually sign up to get the messages. The list is good sized, but it could be a lot bigger.

Russell Kanning

I am doing a copwatch article for our paper. Who would like to be email interviewed?