• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Plymouth Area Liberty Lovers

Started by Jason Rand, November 14, 2006, 07:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: d_goddard on November 20, 2006, 03:16 PM NHFT
how about... the Judean People's Front?
http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/brian-07.htm

I think Denis is on the right path...

Whoever heard of a rock band called the Really Good Rock&Roll Players. ;D

It should be less literal... that way people say what's that? You reply we're the folks that are bringing you the next cool revolution.

aries

Quote from: eques on November 19, 2006, 04:54 PM NHFT
Perhaps "Plymouth Regional" wouldn't be as good a name for it as it might make locals think it had something to do with the high school (which I'm sure we wouldn't mind--get 'em while they're young, right? ;)).

Hmm... how about...

heh.

Plymouth Metro Liberty Group (yeah, I know--metro?  I'm stretching here, I know, I know)
Plymouth's Own Liberty League - POLL

;)

It's hard to name the Plymouth Area because it's sort of in the middle of nowhere. Not quite lakes, not quite White mountans, on the borderline of what is called Central NH versus Northern..

"Plymouth" is really all that fits unfortunately, and we can't call it metro because plymouth isnt a city.

eques

Plymouth's
Libertrees: for
Youth,
Middle-aged,
Older;
Unusual,
Terrific, &
Hungry (for pizza)

Braddogg

Quote from: eques on November 20, 2006, 02:34 PM NHFT
adopt multiple names for the same organization!!!  ;)

Th . . . Wh . . . Buh . . . That's ANARCHY!!!!!!

d_goddard

Hey, have you guys considered inviting your State Reps?
They may or may not come, but you really need to bend *their* ears, not each others'.
Go ahead, call your reps, and tell them that:
a) a group of their constituents meet regularly to discuss political issues (Reps *should* want to plug in to that!!)
b) you'll pay for their pizza ($100/year only goes so far ;) )

If they "can't make it that day", give them a standing invitation, and re-invite them every month or so.

After all, it's by talking to anarchist wackjobs that I slowly became an anarcocapitalist (on odd-numbered days) myself.

aries

We just had a meeting (Me, Tyler and Jason) and we worked on a name and the general goal of the organization. I may end up handling the technical aspect of it.

aries

Vote Tyler Stearns

Jason Rand

I think Aries means that we now have the plymouthliberty.org domain reserved.  The site has yet to be built.   

aries

Russell Kanning

Revolutionary People's Front of Judea

knock my socks off .... you may not shift the center of the revolution all the way up to your area .... maybe just up to concord

we will always be the front lines against the feds ..... we are closer to DC here in Keene .... but you guys could lob freedom shells from the safety of the rear

like I told the college group at Keene State .... do stuff .... don't just make bylaws and names .... actual activity will get things done and draw the crowds.

let your activity define you, not just your name

by the way .... I don't think the FSP has a welcome wagon set up in your area .... Jason you could contact Margot and help people that are moving in and need info and a real person to talk to. :)

Jason Rand

How about a polycentric revolution?

I don't know if I'm ready for the pressure of being a real person, but I wouldn't mind talking to people.  Contacting Margot is on my list.