• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 15, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Jim got his town water hooked up and the excavator his been busy filling and grading. :) I've been here helping out... a little carpentry etc.

Beautiful day 60s and sunny.

error

Quote from: Roger Grant on November 17, 2006, 02:16 PM NHFT

Damnit! I get home and the high is 37 degrees! I must be one of a very few people moving to NH for the BETTER weather!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: error on November 17, 2006, 02:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on November 17, 2006, 02:16 PM NHFT

Damnit! I get home and the high is 37 degrees! I must be one of a very few people moving to NH for the BETTER weather!

Look forward to the day you can be here working side by side with us. Until then thanks for all your work you do. :)

Tom Sawyer

Could the folks that think they can come join the fun tomorrow, chime in here. Hope to have enough dog stomp pie for the group. ;D

NC2NH

Quote from: Roger Grant on November 17, 2006, 02:30 PM NHFT
Could the folks that think they can come join the fun tomorrow, chime in here. Hope to have enough dog stomp pie for the group. ;D

Chime :)

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Elizabeth is downstairs lovingly cutting the apples for the dog stomp pie. :pie:

error

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: error on November 17, 2006, 06:57 PM NHFT
Er, what exactly is dog stomp pie?

Ahhh, the story of the discovery of the uniquely delightful dessert known as dog stomp pieTM...

To the fortunate small group of initiates who first experienced this wonderful treat... well it has already reached mythical status.

First created in Winchester, sometimes referred to as the frontlines of the NHunderground freedom movement. This cross species collaborative effort is a closely guarded secret that can only be experienced by frontline forces.

To sum it up... I could tell you, but than I'd have to kill you.

So, even though I certainly trust you error, protocol dictates that you have to come to the Barn Raising to learn the truth behind the legend. ;D

Kat Kanning

I hate it that I'm missing Elizabeth's Famous Dog Stomp Pie.

Tom Sawyer

I can smell the pie as it cools. mmm...

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

Well once again the universe conspired against me being there.

Any thing going on tomorrow?

Tom Sawyer

The midget and I will be going over. :)

Boy my back is complaining... how you feeling Lloyd?

Tom Sawyer

Made good progress and spent time with friends... 8) :)