• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 15, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Three Stooges continue construction with framing out the floor over the basement.

"Whoop, whoop, whoop" (in my best curly voice ;D) "Hey Mo, I'm hungry."

"Shut up you knotheads... I'm cooking these weenies as fast as I can."

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

We're on to the all important beer phase of the project. :occasion14:

Pat K

John

I'm having a beer right now and thinking of you all.  Wish I was there!

(btw, I have a few pictures - one shows Roger breathing fire into the barbecue. . . another shows mother and child . . .

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on November 20, 2006, 05:51 PM NHFT

(btw, I have a few pictures - one shows Roger breathing fire into the barbecue. . . another shows mother and child . . .
8)

John

I normaly send pictures into Revolution Central (Kat) but, if anyone else cares to handle them - while Kat is out of town - I could send them to you . . .
PM me if you care to do that.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: John on November 20, 2006, 05:51 PM NHFT

I'm having a beer right now, too!  Oh Shit! look at the time!  I shouldn't have admitted that......BURP!

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

Floor joists over basement... and no one fell in. ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Ohhh! a roof over the 'ceement pond'!

Tom Sawyer

The weather looks nice this weekend  :sunny: , so let the happy sounds of nail guns and power saws fill the clear NH air.

More stud wall raising and assorted fun... followed by a meal and camaraderie around the fire. :campfire:

Jim Johnson