• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 15, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 11, 2007, 07:28 PM NHFT
Could have made more but the kids wanted to quit an hour early

Lloyd was as bad as William, stomping his feet and crying because it was quitting time. 
He was totally Jones'n on a work jag.    ;D

Q: If Roger wanted to help you drink beer and Lloyd wanted to work your ass in to the ground, what would you do?

Thank you Lloyd, Roger and Russell for all of your help.   :clapping:

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Facilitator on January 11, 2007, 09:39 PM NHFT
Q: If Roger wanted to help you drink beer and Lloyd wanted to work your ass in to the ground, what would you do?
:occasion14:
Before you answer that question, consider that Roger wanted to help Jim by shooting a hole in the can as Jim held it above his mouth. 

Pat K

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 11, 2007, 09:50 PM NHFT
Before you answer that question, consider that Roger wanted to help Jim by shooting a hole in the can as Jim held it above his mouth. 

Well was he gonna shoot the hole with a nail gun? If so I think that counts as work. :)

Tom Sawyer

;D
Woke up and couldn't get back to sleep... had visions of trusses dancing in my head. ???

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 11, 2007, 09:50 PM NHFT

Couldn't get that can open fast enough!

Tom Sawyer

So we had a real synergy kind of thing going yesterday... each person fitting into the task that needed doing.

However I was wonder if maybe Lauren is still in the jailhouse mentality... she kept going past with a very purposeful look about her, and when I finally saw what she was up to I saw this awesome tunnel she had dug. It would have made the great escape proud. :icon_pirat:

Lloyd Danforth

During the short time she was allowed out of the tunnel to make us lunch, while flipping burgers and rolling sausages, I heard her murmer something about going to New London to do some reading ;D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Roger Grant on January 12, 2007, 08:30 AM NHFT
However I was wonder if maybe Lauren is still in the jailhouse mentality... she kept going past with a very purposeful look about her, and when I finally saw what she was up to I saw this awesome tunnel she had dug. It would have made the great escape proud. :icon_pirat:

Wow, and last night we watched Shawshank Redemption.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat K on January 11, 2007, 10:35 PM NHFT

Well was he gonna shoot the hole with a nail gun? If so I think that counts as work. :)

Nail Gun?   8)

Thanks Pat!

Hey Roger, when are you coming over? 

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 12, 2007, 08:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on January 12, 2007, 08:30 AM NHFT

Wow, and last night we watched Shawshank Redemption.
I have enjoyed SR since it ran as a short story under a different title.  The film is great.  It plays on one cable network or another every couple of weeks.  When I come apon it while grazing, I  invaritably, watch some of it.  Can't stand the scenes where innocent people are hurt or murdered(or, inprisoned for that matter), but, other scenes: Beer on the roof, The escape, The Warden realizing his goose is cooked, Red finding the money, and the last scene are all great.  I guess they had to end it where they did, but, I wanted to see more.  How does Red adjust to freedom?  Why is the wealthy Andy working on that piece of crap boat?........

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Facilitator on January 12, 2007, 10:25 AM NHFT

Nail Gun?   8)

Thanks Pat!

Yeah!  I may be dropping by on Sunday morning to inspect the progress.

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator on January 12, 2007, 10:25 AM NHFT

Nail Gun?   8)

Thanks Pat!

As soon as I get a ballistic helmet for us to wear. ;D

I'm sure that would go along way towards pleasing John the Safety Officer. :D

Lloyd Danforth

Now...there are sharing the same helmet!  Where is this going?

Tom Sawyer

In order to do beer bongs initiated by nail gun and lessen the risk of brain injury. :icon_pirat: (Oww I lost an eye... guess we need eye protection too ;D  )