• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 15, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

No woodwork as far as what we talked about last night. You could call Jim.
We will be moving earth, blocks, food.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Skooma

Aww. I wish I could go. I never been to a proper barn raisin'.

Damnable California.

John

Dan

Well, I stayed more or less anonymous at PorcFest, but I'm "cleared" to come up and help with the barn raising.  I'll call (Jim's?) number on the flyer this afternoon.  It is a few hours drive from RI, I haven't decided if I'm leaving tonight or early tomorrow. 

I'll find a shovel somewhere...

I hope to meet everyone, "Dave from New Hampshire" included.

Radical_Teen

It's too bad Lauran won't be there this sounds like a lot of fun. :'( Well at we can surprise her with a nice finished house when she comes home :bigparty:

Kat Kanning

Yay, Dan!   ;D

Dave didn't say anything about attending, though, so I don't think he'll be there.   :-\

John

I had to work more than twice as hard as usual on my overnight shift last night, and I cannot safely keep going  :( . . . sorry to back out of this, but I don't want to get hurt or hurt anyone else.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

We might do this again in a couple of weeks.

Tom Sawyer

Had a great time at the shindig... lots of progress. :)
Sean shot pictures with my camera, I'll post the group shot tomorrow... tired (but a good kind of tired).

It was good to meet Dan, hard worker and nice guy (even after the bee sting).

Dan

Quote from: Roger Grant on September 30, 2006, 07:31 PM NHFT
It was good to meet Dan, hard worker and nice guy (even after the bee sting).

...I've been slacking since noon.  b)  Posting from the bunker barn now.

FTL_Ian

It was nice meeting new people and seeing those I've already met as well.  I've never enjoyed moving concrete blocks so much!   :icon_pirat: