• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 15, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on July 27, 2007, 01:38 PM NHFT
What are the hours of opperation?
Be on alert!  A "Safety Officer" could appear.

Gee I hope you can make it Mr. Safety... I just don't trust myself.  ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 27, 2007, 09:27 AM NHFT
they lost quite a few into hoover dam ... we could probably fit one bureaucrat in and not ruin the mix

Sorry, myth busted.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/hoover.asp

Russell Kanning

that makes sense .... lots of people died ... but not by falling into the mix .... which is good news because I could fall down tomorrow

Russell Kanning

Kat and Lauren are whipping up burrito fixin's for that traditional Southwest Shire taste.

Russell Kanning

I can almost taste the dog stomp pie .... the berries have been flowing here in The Shire. :)

Tom Sawyer

Fresh picked blueberries this morning... being baked into the pie as I type this... mmmmm.... smells good.

Russell Kanning

If people don't come on time, I might eat it all. :)

Do I have to pace myself? one piece after the first load ... burritos after the whole thing

Lloyd Danforth

Sometimes I get stuff at a salad bar.  A couple of weeks ago I had some Tofu cubes in Pesto sauce.  It was tasty.  The other day I was looking for something else and found a bottle of Pesto sauce I bought on sale a while back.  I cubed some Tofu and miixed the two and it tasted pretty good and got better over the next couple of times I had it. I mixed up a batch of it tonight, and will bring it along tomorrow.

Pat K

Hope all goes well.

Tofu? Thats just sad.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd was already white, but now he has gone all soft on us.

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

I'm working on my tan .... but it keeps raining.

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Whoa!!
Are those loops for radiant heating that I see.

Hope all went well.