• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 15, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

I was imagining more an Edgar Allan Poe bricking you up... don't worry Jim, if you show up missing I'll listen really carefully for your scratching and dig you out.

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 01, 2006, 12:32 PM NHFT
I bet you'd look good in cement.

Jim has done fine with the cement so far - and fortunatly all cement will be gone soon.

Sam Adams

You'll have to get clarification from Leroy, but I think you are allowed to do your own plumbing and wiring, excluding the "box" for the electrical connection, which you already have. If not, I'll bet we can come up with someone with a license to take care of the "details."

The point is that the cease and desists were ordering you to stop doing something you handn't started. You have put the town on notice that you pay attention to things like that.

Jim Johnson

Thanks for being a bud, Roger.  Keep an eye on Kat for me.  She's being inscrutable.

John

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 31, 2006, 12:07 PM NHFTJohn got some great pictures of midget Kira, too.   ;D

If you all smiled. I'm happy!

John

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 31, 2006, 04:56 PM NHFTAt least one of Johns images give a good view of the Ashuelot Rd end.

...thinking  ;) all picures are good.  Just the truth here.
Nothing to hide!

John

BTW, if you folks have ANYONE out that way (say within a half-hour) who is 100% Pro-Liberty, running for state office, and needs help, I NEED to know (80% will do).  Please PM me.

THAT WOULD GIVE ME A BIG REASON to be out that way during this election season.  I made a promiss to be available to do the political thing, and have taken a week off from work for that specific purpose.
If I get out there this week, you can "probably"  ;D also put me to work as a laborer on a nice Home.

Otherwise, I'll be back out soon after.

Spencer

Quote from: Facilitator on November 01, 2006, 12:09 PM NHFT
Lauren's going to bury me in the basement when she finds out I payed money to allow some to let me build my own house.

Just imagine how much the permit for that would be!

John

Quote from: Spencer on November 01, 2006, 09:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator on November 01, 2006, 12:09 PM NHFT
Lauren's going to bury me in the basement when she finds out I payed money to allow some to let me build my own house.

Just imagine how much the permit for that would be!

Don't worry Jim.  I'm sure Lauren won't be applying for that permit.   :o
I look forward to seeing you again.
May peace be with you - all!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: John on November 01, 2006, 07:46 PM NHFT
BTW, if you folks have ANYONE out that way (say within a half-hour) who is 100% Pro-Liberty, running for state office, and needs help, I NEED to know (80% will do).
I can't think of anyone.

Dan

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 31, 2006, 04:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator on October 31, 2006, 09:45 AM NHFT
I Just got an apologetic phone call from Leroy.  He said he will swap me a my sketch of the building for papers recending the 'cease and desist'.  I guess its back to worrying how the buildings going to look.

Can't we just make a full scale model o nhis property made from wood, cement, and nails?

If you want to post or email the dimensions, I and/or possibly someone else could try to draw up something.  I would need L & W of the building and new foundation.  Hieghts of second floor, overhang, where the upper roof facet meets the lower facet and the top of the building.  Also some detail of the change in the roofline on the RT. 119 end.
At least one of Johns images give a good view of the Ashuelot Rd end.  I know I spelled that wrong.

Jim Johnson

I made a 3D model of the house on a program called sketchup.google.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jim Johnson

And another view.

[attachment deleted by admin]