• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 15, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I can get a few low carb tortillas :)

Lloyd Danforth

Don't bother.  I'll  just skin them.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

I call low carb burritos .... taco salad.

Kat and I can be there. I can do wheelbarrowing or moving cement (while in the mix). I have my own rubber boots.

This will be the last big thing that happens at Porc Manor. Everything after this can be done by 1 or 2 people at a time. If you want to see a lot of progress in one day this is the day. There will be at least 1000 square feet completed. :)

srqrebel

I'll be there, and I have my own boots.
Hey Kat, I'll bring the chips if you'll bring your famous salsa.  I like mine hot... REALLY hot!  :Dragon_Ball_emoticon_by_Wereg

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 24, 2007, 02:06 AM NHFT
Should I bring our two wheel wheelbarrow?

Yes, that would be good.  I'm going to get another wheelbarrow today, of the two wheel style.   :D

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

OK, I'll make hot salsa, too.  Lloyd, how do  you like yours?  I want to make you a batch.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 24, 2007, 11:07 AM NHFT
Borrow? Rent?  a second mixer?
I think he already ordered one ..... the kind that holds a ton or 2 and has it's own wheels ;)

Kat Kanning

Most of it will need to be wheelbarrowed, so he needs a lot of people.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 24, 2007, 12:32 PM NHFT
OK, I'll make hot salsa, too.  Lloyd, how do  you like yours?  I want to make you a batch.

I had some at Porc Manor week or so ago.  I've always like the salsa you have made.  Not too hot and I'll be fine :)

Russell Kanning

I like my salsa mild or medium. I like my chick hot.

Tom Sawyer

Elizabeth has mentioned pie. :piecon:  :)

The last creation was blueberry rhubarb... mmm...  :)

Russell Kanning

I had some of that pie .... mmmmm

Lloyd Danforth

I had a sliver of the Straw/Rhubarb.  Excellent!