• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

DID I MENTION

Started by Pat K, March 02, 2005, 12:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

SHORTY LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat Kanning

I'm sorry, but I'm forced to start deleting any messages which refer to "Shorty".  (Including this one.)

Lloyd Danforth

I'm pretty sure Pat, that the central theme of Alan's endless, adnauseam, story about Shorty, is, that he is dead.
Homer may live, but, of course, he is upset about his brothers demise.

Russell Kanning

Maybe Shorty lives in PatKs heart ....or rather in his mind after the appropriate level of drink :)

Russell Kanning

...does Shorty deserve CAPITAL letters.....he was shorty after all right?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: katdillon on March 02, 2005, 12:47 PM NHFT
I'm sorry, but I'm forced to start deleting any messages which refer to "Shorty".? (Including this one.)
She is threatening to delete a post in endless debate and whining?....now that is hardcore authoritarian moderating of a forum

Lloyd Danforth

And she is posting polls and comments that WORLD MODERATORS can neither edit nor reply too and deleting as soon as they are noticed.  I fear she is near the edge.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

OK now....listen carefully....Take a step back.....

Scott Roth

Was Shorty a Free Stater? ::)

Pat K

No train could kill SHORTY he lives I tell ya. He was last spotted hanging on the back of Lloyds van catching a free ride.

AlanM

Quote from: katdillon on March 02, 2005, 12:47 PM NHFT
I'm sorry, but I'm forced to start deleting any messages which refer to "Shorty".? (Including this one.)

Libertarians don't believe in force. Besides, Shorty never did like to be censored.  >:D

AlanM

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 02, 2005, 03:03 PM NHFT
I'm pretty sure Pat, that the central theme of Alan's endless, adnauseam, story about Shorty, is, that he is dead.
Homer may live, but, of course, he is upset about his brothers demise.

Shorty was never very good at addition.
Well of course Homer is upset about poor Shorty. BUT, Shorty will live in our memories.  :D

AlanM

Quote from: russellkanning on March 02, 2005, 03:24 PM NHFT
Maybe Shorty lives in PatKs heart ....or rather in his mind after the appropriate level of drink :)

Shorty used to like a shot of Sambucca on cold winter nights.  ;)

AlanM

Quote from: russellkanning on March 02, 2005, 03:25 PM NHFT
...does Shorty deserve CAPITAL letters.....he was shorty after all right?

Shorty was never short, except with do-gooder types. Shorty was tall. Course now he is dead......rest his soul.