• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Housewarming

Started by 9thmoon, September 16, 2006, 05:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

9thmoon

We bought this door mat for our new home in New Hampshire:

Available here:  www.highcotton.com

Rifkinn

No one could claim you didnt have an obvious sign  :)

Kat Kanning

Insurgent

Awesome!

Only trouble is, for many of us on this board the cops would already have gotten the warrant. Unless they're just going to bust in on a no-knock raid  >:(

It's also available for sale on Target's website for the same price
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-3/qid=1158457872/ref=sr_1_3/601-4803403-1700122?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B00020O572

KBCraig

Excellent!  ;D

We have a welcome mat from the same company. You know the "God" billboards? Like, "Don't make me come down there! -God"?

Our welcome mat is:

;D

Kevin

KBCraig

When Lloyd and Jane finally move in together:

KBCraig

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on September 17, 2006, 01:35 AM NHFT

Which one is which?

tracysaboe

Lloyd Danforth

Years ago, probably before Jane became an old Grump, I delivered morning newspapers for a friends son.  One of his customers had a doormat that stated:  'Boring people have immaculate homes'

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 17, 2006, 07:21 AM NHFT
One of his customers had a doormat that stated:  'Boring people have immaculate homes'

Well if that logic holds, then I must be an absolutely scintillating individual.  :P

Tom Sawyer

I'm getting freaked out by Friday's avatar... no matter where I move the eyes seem to follow me. :-\

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on September 17, 2006, 01:35 AM NHFT

Well Kevin I assume the Old Grump is me. LOL

PS - I doubt Lloyd would have me...

CNHT

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 17, 2006, 07:21 AM NHFT
Years ago, probably before Jane became an old Grump, I delivered morning newspapers for a friends son.  One of his customers had a doormat that stated:  'Boring people have immaculate homes'

Ha! See? I posted about being the old grump before I saw Lloyd's response.
And yes, I am happy to know I would never be one of those boring people with an immaculate home.
It's wonderful when someone walks in, surveys the situation and says "What. Is your dishwasher broken"? LOL