• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Tree Learning Center

Started by Kat Kanning, January 02, 2005, 10:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

None.  This got completely stalled.

Rocketman

Temporarily, I hope.  This is an outstanding idea, and it will become more and more feasible as freedom people continue to move.   :)

Kat Kanning

Yup.  Several people involved got swamped with other activities.  We'll be back to it!

jgmaynard

Where to have it is the major problem.
Renting rooms by the hours has all sorts of costs and regs attached to it (regs of the orgination or building), and renting a space of our own is a monetray commitment, as well as being a lot to take on for all of us.
If money and the perfect place fell into our laps, I"m sure we'd jump at it - I know I would! :D

JM

Russell Kanning

Maybe we will have to do your class under the stars all summer. :)

AllanHampton

Great idea I?m all for it and would like to see a class on Citizen?s Duty in Citizenship.

Also, would like to see the classes available to everyone on the Net. Liberty College has such classes from time to time.

Allan

Scott Roth

We have some inexpensive office space available here in Peterborough to start-up companies, of which the Liberty Tree Learning Center would be classified.  Depending upon the size of the space needed, we can get a ground level space with all utilities (not including telephone) but including a T1 line for about 260.00 a month.  Something to think about anyway.