• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

now accepting LDs

Started by Rifkinn, September 18, 2006, 02:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rifkinn

I would just like everyone to know that I am accepting Liberty Dollars for the things I have for sale on my website.  www.rifkinn.be
I am not setup for electronic LDs, but if you check-out and use the pay by check method, you can send me your payment with your order.  I still have to have $5 for certified/insured shipping through USPS though. 
Most of the stuff I am selling are handmade earrings and keychains like these.
Trust me, these earrings are not at the same scale as the keychain, lol....

Kat Kanning

Rifkinn

Thanks.. 
Hehe, that exact phrase "Oooh pretty" is one of the things I usually first hear when ppl see my stuff.  ;D ;D
Getting pictures using my scanner doesnt let the earrings hang correctly though....

Making stuff like this and selling them at fairs, in stores and anywhere else I can manage is what I would like to eventually be doing.  Its hard to do living in one of the poorest counties in Indiana and no easy access to many outlets...but I'm trying :)

KBCraig

Nice. Anodized aluminum? Is that what your porcupine is made of?

Rifkinn

lol, yea, the porcupine is anodized gold aluminum rings.  The keychain above is made with anodized rings as well.  The earrings next to it  are made with sterling silver rings, anodized titanium rings and the hooks themselves are either sterling silver(right) or nickel-free surgical stainless steel(left). 

The rings in the keychain above are the same size as the ones in this.  I just ran out of rings  :(

FTL_Ian

My old roommate does this stuff as well.  He once made chainmail shirt!  You can't stab someone who is wearing it!

d_goddard

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 18, 2006, 10:04 PM NHFT
chainmail shirt!  You can't stab someone who is wearing it!
Sure you can... just aim for the groin  :o

John

John

And BTW, who would ever think to defend that area?

d_goddard

Quote from: d_goddard on September 19, 2006, 06:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 18, 2006, 10:04 PM NHFT
chainmail shirt!  You can't stab someone who is wearing it!
See? I really did learn useful skills in public school....

Rifkinn

Quote from: d_goddard on September 19, 2006, 06:39 AM NHFT
Remind me to make an extra-long hauberk before I am around you  :o :o :o :icon_pirat:

Dave Ridley

cool rifkin!  i will likewise accept LD's from you!

Rifkinn

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 20, 2006, 01:10 AM NHFT
cool rifkin!  i will likewise accept LD's from you!
I wish I had the spare money to buy some of those you are selling you mentioned elsewhere.....

PowerPenguin

That's really cool you have some artistic talent there!

Some other services that use ALDs:

1. http://www.liberty-auctions.com/- Auction site/ALD exchange
2. http://www.mpassetprotection.com/- Asset protection and privacy services company
3. [Post your ideas]

sandm000

Quote from: Rifkinn on September 18, 2006, 05:11 PM NHFT
lol, yea, the porcupine is anodized gold aluminum rings.  The keychain above is made with anodized rings as well.  The earrings next to it  are made with sterling silver rings, anodized titanium rings and the hooks themselves are either sterling silver(right) or nickel-free surgical stainless steel(left). 

The rings in the keychain above are the same size as the ones in this.  I just ran out of rings  :(

Holy crap, another mailler?
I don't do any jewelry but I do wallet chains, I had an american flag wallet chain/drape in 5 threads doubled spiral AA. Who do you use for supplies? The Ring  Lord is one of my favorites.