• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Latest issue of Keene Free Press is now online

Started by Kat Kanning, September 20, 2006, 08:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Dave Ridley

really is starting to look nice!

i wish the articles were more local however, or more state oriented, as opposed to national.   the LTE's beat the articles in this respect.

i think i am in a comfortable position to level this suggestion, since i have done my part and submitted a local article :)

Kat Kanning

Dave, how about you start a newspaper with all local articles?

Russell Kanning

Most of the people I meet in Keene want to talk about national level stuff.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 07, 2006, 02:06 PM NHFT
Most of the people I meet in Keene want to talk about national level stuff.

It's easiest to vent about far-removed people and issues that you don't have much chance of changing.

Getting up close and personal and getting your hands dirty... that's too uncomfortable for most people. They'd rather bitch about the president.

error

I tried very hard to tie my national-news article into local-news happenings. :)

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 07, 2006, 01:42 PM NHFT
Dave, how about you start a newspaper with all local articles?

Your first article could be = Is it just me or do the Monadnock area women seem extra Pissy this holiday season ?

Kat Kanning

Didn't you order your buddies extra pissy, hold the fists?

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 08, 2006, 05:01 AM NHFT
Didn't you order your buddies extra pissy, hold the fists?

Let me check my recite  and get back to ya on that.

Kat Kanning

No need.  There's a no-return policy.  You're stuck now.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

And anyway, I didn't feel terribly pissy when I said that.  I thought I was just offering unsolicited, unwanted advice to Dada about how he should spend his time.  It was only very mildly pissy.

Rocketman

I'm thinking about starting a rival publication called the Keane Free Press, focusing on local issues in Keane.  Anybody want to help?   ;D

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning