• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Californuts

Started by Pat K, September 20, 2006, 04:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

When I was living there, I knew a guy who worked for the AirBoard... they wanted to make it mandatory to have an RFID chip installed on your car that measured your emissions and reported to the state when you were over the limit.

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 21, 2006, 08:30 AM NHFT
Wow, I didn't realize you were moving Dalebert.  Where you headed to?

Hard to say. Maybe Pasadena for a month or two and then on to Atlanta where friends and family are. I'll try to recruit more FSPers there. I'll be purposefully unemployed for 6 mos so I have to live lean. Then I might have a better idea of what I want to do.

Dreepa

Quote from: dalebert on September 21, 2006, 10:23 PM NHFT
Then I might have a better idea of what I want to do.

Move to uhmm....... NH?

Lloyd Danforth

That is the general theme here

Kat Kanning

:blush:  I guess I assumed that if someone here was moving, it'd be to NH.

CNHT

Quote from: RichW on September 21, 2006, 05:06 PM NHFT
My secret wish is that the San Andreas fault splits off Kalifornia from the mainland, allowing it to drift up and join Russia...where it belongs.

I suspect that the suit against the car companies and their audacious attempt to sell a perfectly legal product to the citizens of Kalifornia will go about as far as the suits against firearm manufacturers....that is, nowhere.

OMG you one-upped me on that one! I was about to say, pray for an earthquake!