• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Protest at Building Inspector-thug's house?

Started by Dave Ridley, March 03, 2005, 12:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Alright since I am not getting volunteers for that Hampton tug of war idea, I will lower my sights and suggest we move forward on something simpler but more controversial....a protest in front of the house of Myrtle's #1 persecutor.   The family has repeatedly expressed that they consider  that person to be buillding inspector Kevin Schultz.   

Normally I'm no a huge fan of protests at people's houses, but this guy is invading other folks' houses so why not go to his house?

For this I would probably need only one volunteer to help coordinate; and if five people show up that may be enough.  Would rather have more of course.    The main thing I would probably need the volunteer to do is contact all the press in the area. 

I would have preferred we could do the more "positive" tug of war and will kill out this house protest idea in favor of that, if I get my three volunteers.  But I'm not interested in running the tug of war alone, it will requires more logistics and work than I'm interested in doing alone.

So , do I have a volunteer to work up the house protest with me?

Dave Ridley

OK , HI, I'm listening and rethinking the wisdom of this based on your input, since you live there and I don't

Still looking for more input.  Tug of war is not an option until I get the volunteers to do it.     I will put the the selectmen's meeting on the calendar.

Schultz is being portrayed as a thug because he is acting like a thug.   Of course we could become more extreme, that was the original plan (if you can say that we have "plans.")  But one thing that could stop us very fast from "going controversial" is Hampton liberty lovers asking us not to do so.

Russell Kanning

He is being very aggressive in his attacks on Barbara and has felt no pain for his transgressions.

What on earth is "due process"? Is that where government runs over citizens?

This issue is very simple....unless Barbara is hurting someone else...noone should stop her from doing anything she pleases with her house. Why should she be punished for no good reason?

hamptoninsider

Tuesday all day is election day at Marston School off of High St.  Probably could be an incredible hoot
to pull off TUG EVENT that day considering the Pols. will be outside campaigning all day.

Dave Ridley

H.I. do you have a calendar of Hampton Town hall meetings that we could protest at?

hamptoninsider

Selectmen - every Mon. eve. 7pm

Planning  -  lst & 3rd Wed. of every mo. 7pm

Zoning -     3rd Thur.  7pm

Dave Ridley