• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Water Balloon Raid on Fed Bld in Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, September 22, 2006, 09:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Noon, October 7th, Main @ Winchester in Keene.  Bring super soakers.  David says he already has lots of water balloons.

FTL_Ian

Dave Ridley

david who??   tell ya what we have so many people involved now I can't even keep track of who's involved any more.  keep hearing about new people i've never heard of...

FTL_Ian

Sorry to say, but no.  :(  I figured I'd look around first and buy locally but believe it or not NO one sells water guns at this time of year in New Hampshire.  We went to WalMart, KB Toys, and Target.  Nothing.

So, I guess I'll just be shooting video on Saturday.

Fluff and Stuff

Try a dollar store.  They sell them 365 in TN and for cheep :)

Michael Fisher

Uh oh, they're bringing out the chemical (dihydrogen-monoxide) weapons already!  :o

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Michael Fisher on October 02, 2006, 11:46 PM NHFT
Uh oh, they're bringing out the chemical (dihydrogen-minoxide) weapons already!  :o

Heh, that would make a fun press release:

"Activists will be launching dihydrogen monoxide at the Federal building this Saturday.. etc" 

Russell Kanning

Chemical weapons were discussed at length and they finally settled on liquid dihydrogen-monoxide which has added to the banned substances list for all US airline flights by the Homeland Security.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 03, 2006, 11:58 AM NHFT
Chemical weapons were discussed at length and they finally settled on liquid dihydrogen-monoxide which has added to the banned substances list for all US airline flights by the Homeland Security.

...therefore, all bags of dihydrogen-monoxide, including human beings, are banned from all U.S. flights until further notice.

Dave Ridley

How are you gonna avoid spraying and/or interfering with customers?  the post office is open saturday isn't it?

Kat Kanning

Caleb

Well, the event today was a major success!  Hate to brag, but I single-handedly took the building.  I arrived at noon, and checked the perimeter, looking for ICE guys.  Apparantly, they had heard of the raid and beat a hasty retreat.  I secured the building without firing a single water balloon.  The entire clandestine operation took less than a half hour.  Then I left the building (Vietnam-style).  A good time was had by all.

Caleb

FTL_Ian

Drat!  I forgot all about it.. should have set an alarm.   >:(

PinoX7

what acctually happend? did you guys get in any trouble?