• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested in New London

Started by Kat Kanning, September 22, 2006, 10:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I talked to Jim just now.  Lauren got arrested because she was sitting outside her old place in New London and refused to leave when they were boarding the place up.  Jim doesn't think she's going to cooperate and get out right away.  He asked people to call City Council there and complain.

City Hall
(860) 447-5201

New London Police Dept.
(860) 447-5269

Russell Kanning

extension 20 for nonemergency at the police dept.

Russell Kanning

The police said they have noone under arrest. I said noone is under arrest in the city of New London.

The man was surly .... so I asked him if he was mad or something. He said he was busy and that they had noone under arrest

Kat Kanning

It just happened.  I don't think they have her at the jail yet.

Russell Kanning

That must be why they are freaking out and are annoyed.

Please flood the Police with calls.

Russell Kanning

I wonder if we could post this on anti-government forums all over the place and ask people to call the police station once a day. :)

d_goddard

I just called, they verified she is there and has been charged with something, though the guy I talked to said he didn't know what.
He suggested we call the shift supervisor:
860 447-5281

<<edit to fix area code!>>

error

Quote from: d_goddard on September 22, 2006, 10:46 AM NHFT
I just called, they verified she is there and has been charged with something, though the guy I talked to said he didn't know what.
He suggested we call the shift supervisor:
603 447-5281

Hm, I suspect that should be (860) 447-5281...

FTL_Ian

Called Shift Supervisor # and asked why she was arrested, bureaucrat claims he'll have the arrest report completed in an hour.

slim

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on September 22, 2006, 11:00 AM NHFT
You might want to include her last name in the alert, because I'm terrible with names and forgot her last name, although I know who you are referring to.
Lauren's last name is Canario

Peter Borah

Maybe I missed something, but why exactly was she arrested? :)

Kat Kanning

She refused to leave one of the homes seized through eminent domain.

JonM

Did anyone film that? I think Logan has a $500 bounty out on film of someone being arrested over eminent domain.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

I talked to Jim again and he said Lauren was having an arrignment at around 4:00.