• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren?s arrest video

Started by Caleb, September 24, 2006, 01:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Should be up on you tube, although it hasn?t updated quite yet, so you may have to wait a few minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaITPIRHJ3c

Kat Kanning

Thanks for editing the video, Sean!  Thanks to Caleb for putting it up on the internet!

FSPinNY

Great job getting this video up. It's one thing to read and keep up that way and another to see the vids.

Thanks.

Russell Kanning

Wow ... our first arrest on video .... and it is up on youtube. :)

Rocketman

Powerful footage... somebody should correct the spelling of eminent domain, which is misspelled "imminent" in the intro.

Russell Kanning

burnthebeautiful

Yeah I was going to point out the spelling error, too. Makes the freedom movement seem unintelligent.

It breaks my heart to see them dragging the poor woman away like that :-\

Kat Kanning

It might help if people rated the video.

error

And the audio hurt my ears, I think it's a bit too loud.

Russell Kanning

Lauren has seen worse and will see worse in the future. We are living in a police state. Maybe we should not cooperate with it.

Dave Ridley

wow i was expecting just some raw video...who edited this?   very cool

a lot of wasted space at the beginning on color bars and leader tho.

KBCraig

Holy crap, that's loud!

I watched it right after the Penn & Teller / LP-Georgia video, which is very quiet, so I had my speakers up all the way. Ouch!

Great job on the video editing. We have to start using more youtube.

Kevin

Tom Sawyer

Thanks to Jim, Sean, Caleb and Morey Mike Lorrey... not forgetting of course Lauren.

mraaron

Posted a link on a national firearms forum...its been viewed many times.  I'll call NLPD and NLDC, and let'em know this won't go away as quietly as they hoped.

Kat Kanning