• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHFree Action Items

Started by Kat Kanning, September 28, 2006, 09:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I've added a wiki section for NHFree Action Items.  It'll be for ways that people can help now.  I've added a few ways for people to help Lauren.  I thought other people would want to add new sections for things like "write to the governor about school funding" or other political activities that I'm not really up on.

http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=NHFREE+Action+Items

Tom Sawyer

Nice job on creating the NHFREE Action Items wiki page.
I've added some links to the Lauren Canario Arrest section. I think this is helpful for folks to get all the information in one place rather than trying to dig through the threads.

(Feel free to edit what I posted, the written word "isn't my bag baby" :D.)

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

tres cool

Roger is one of a select group who have ever edited the wiki.

Michael Fisher

I really like the action page. Nice work. :)

d_goddard

Page updated.
Whether you vote or not, getting information about pro-Freedom candidates into the hands of the people who are voting can only be a Good Thing. Any help is much appreciated.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

someone edited a portion of the wiki yesterday
that reminded me to tell people to feel free to edit it
the news has often become stale ... update it with info you know
please post links to your own organizations that are promoting freedom in the Shire