• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

$60 POT BUST: DEAD DOG, CUFFED KIDS

Started by Kat Kanning, September 29, 2006, 07:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

$60 POT BUST: DEAD DOG, CUFFED KIDS
Friday, September 29, 2006 - FreeMarketNews.com

A recent drug raid by police in Albany, New York, resulted in a minor confiscation of a small amount of marijuana ? but only after the shooting of the family dog and the handcuffing of several young children, according to a report by the Marijuana Policy Project, and its Executive Director Rob Kampia.

Police reports say that the 18-year-old son of Anita Woodward had indeed sold a little marijuana, which justified not only the raid but the tactics on the dog and the children, ages 11 and 12. The story notes that the pot sales amounted to a total of $60, representing three small bags vended to adult customers, and two others a few weeks earlier.

The bust occurred at about 6:00 a.m., with police tactical squad officers bashing in the door of the family's apartment. Anita was not armed herself, but was surrounded by drawn firearms by the invading officers before she could react. The police shot at the dog several times, before killing it in the bathroom. A local spokesman for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People was quoted as saying, "That seems like an awful lot of firepower for marijuana. That's like spending $125,000 for $5." - ST

Staff Reports - Free-Market News Network

error

It's time to end the War on American Freedom in all its guises, including the failed Drug War.

slim

I feel safe now that the violent drug dealer is off the streets. Oh wait the dealer never used any force to make people buy their product. I am sure the children will appreciate locking up the dangerous drug dealer. Oh wait no their parent will be locked up for $60. Well I am sure the children will be happy that the dangerous dog was killed. Damn no that was their pet. I guess the children lost all around on this bust.

Skooma

Pushing little children!
With their fully automatics!
They like to push the weak around!

This is why I think of the police as a cult.

FTL_Ian

Better, more detailed article:

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=518529&category=SCHENECTADY&BCCode=HOME&newsdate=9/20/2006&TextPage=1

Relevant excerpt:

QuoteThe dog, a pit bull terrier named Precious, urinated on the floor in fear and tried to run from the police before it was killed, Woodyear said.

:'(

Otosan

"The moral of the story is: If you don't want officers barging into your house with their guns drawn, don't let drug dealers stay with you and deal drugs out of your apartment," Frisoni said.

@!%*%$^^*()()(&*%^%$#%$&^)(* ass hole

maineiac

Every time I read about one of these paramilitary police expeditions where they go in guns ablazing and shooting pets, especially in front of kids, I pray there is a special place of eternal torment being reserved for these soulless orcs.

David

Quote from: maineiac on October 01, 2006, 11:02 AM NHFT

Every time I read about one of these paramilitary police expeditions where they go in guns ablazing and shooting pets, especially in front of kids, I pray there is a special place of eternal torment being reserved for these soulless orcs.

Couldn't agree with you more, um except the eternal part.  That's too harsh.  :(