• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Digg the Constitution

Started by error, September 30, 2006, 12:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

http://digg.com/politics/The_Constitution_of_the_United_States_of_America

It actually made the front page. There's a pretty lively discussion from which I think we could probably reintroduce a few people to liberty.

KBCraig

Wow. When I clicked the link, it said 914 diggs. By the time I logged in to Digg and returned (maybe 20 seconds), it had risen to 921 diggs. When I clicked Digg this!, it jumped to 923.

This one is booming!

Kevin

Rifkinn

slim

It's a nice document but too bad the politicians and bureaucrats don't follow it anymore

error

I posted links to the FSP and nhfree.com in a few appropriate places in the comments. Maybe a few people will drop by.

KBCraig

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: error on September 30, 2006, 07:55 PM NHFT
I posted links to the FSP and nhfree.com in a few appropriate places in the comments. Maybe a few people will drop by.

Hey, maybe this is where all the traffic on the forum today is coming from... record today.

Dreepa

For some reason it won't let me 'digg' this article.
I dugg others today... but this one it won't let me.

error

Quote from: Roger Grant on September 30, 2006, 08:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on September 30, 2006, 07:55 PM NHFT

Hey, maybe this is where all the traffic on the forum today is coming from... record today.

Seriously? I didn't think a link halfway down the extensive comments would get THAT much attention...maybe I was wrong. :)