• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Starting a non-profit bank to facilitate libertarians to move to NH.

Started by nx20595, September 28, 2006, 09:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AmerTownCrier

Powerpenquin, I've recently heard about an Invisible NM LLC and was very excited about it. I'm planning on opening one as soon as I get to NH. Also, they have been talking about opening 'bank' accounts for only $99. I don't know it that also includes the necessary taxid# (I sure hope so). Only one problem I've had with them so far is the number of emails I get trying to sign me up. I tried one time..for $2.00...and everything was fine until they required a SSN! Go figure.
But, I do think the NM LLC is a viable option for those of us not using SSN's. Any more on it would be appreciated and I will go ahead and look into the $99 accounts.

Atlas

PowerPenguin

Quote from: AmerTownCrier on October 02, 2006, 11:49 AM NHFT
Powerpenquin, I've recently heard about an Invisible NM LLC and was very excited about it. I'm planning on opening one as soon as I get to NH. Also, they have been talking about opening 'bank' accounts for only $99. I don't know it that also includes the necessary taxid# (I sure hope so). Only one problem I've had with them so far is the number of emails I get trying to sign me up. I tried one time..for $2.00...and everything was fine until they required a SSN! Go figure.
But, I do think the NM LLC is a viable option for those of us not using SSN's. Any more on it would be appreciated and I will go ahead and look into the $99 accounts.

I put my personal honor and reputation on the line every day, so I wouldn't recommend anything that wasn't sound. If I did, Free Staters would disown me in a flash! :D Seriously though, our $99 private banking report covers a number of non traditional banking techniques including:

A) Why/how to use various anonymous (and value backed!) on-line payment systems. Most, if not all of them allow you to connect a debit card to your account in order to withdraw in your local currency from any ATM.
B) A report on how to open a bank account in Canada. This has some privacy drawbacks, but it's more secure than a regular account at a traditional bank in the US, and you have some extra protection if/when the US financial system crashes. The police and PIs won't waste time looking in Canada unless the know you're up to something elsewhere. (The inclusion of this was my idea btw)
C) A plethora of bonus reports related to privacy and libertarian ideas. These can be useful to share with family and friends in order to attract them to the ideas of liberty and freedom. Additionally, you may want to check out https://www.libertygoldcard.net/launch. The Liberty Gold Card is a gold backed debit card that will be coming soon. It was mentioned in the latest Liberty Dollar News.

In addition to using it for anonymously owning real property, vehicles, etc., an invisible New Mexico LLC can be used to privately open a checking or savings account, as described above. For maximum protection, you'll want to get Asset Protection Package #2, which comes with an anonymous TaxID#, which you will probably need to use when setting up the account instead of your personal SSN. For added protection, you may get multiple LLCs, one for each type of asset you have (we have a bulk discount for purchases of 4 or more).

Prices include the NM state's setup fees, etc. and come with all the legal documents and background information you should need to get things going quickly and easily. I've had one myself for about 1.5 years and have never regretted a thing.

TownCrier, when do you plan to move to NH? The easiest and most private thing to do would be to get your LLC set up ASAP, then set up an account at a nearby local branch of a national bank chain you know will be closeby in NH (US Bank, BofA, etc.). Make sure it's one you've never been a customer with before, and for maximum privacy, have a nominee do the set-up for you. When you move to NH, your "Business Address" will be somewhere back home, and most inquiries will end right there, as no one wants to bother going across state lines if they can avoid it. Worst comes to worst, they won't find you back there, and the cardinal rule of privacy is to keep your home address on a very need-to-know basis.

Remember, the sooner you mask your sensitive financial and ownership information, the sooner you can free yourself from an important layer of control and serious potential loss. This is very important for the political activist, as we are higher risk targets than the average Spineless Joe Statist.

Again, check out www.mpassetprotection.com, and PM me with any questions you may have, or your phone #/email if you'd like me to give you a friendly call about this stuff.