• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sniper School

Started by PinoX7, October 05, 2006, 03:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PinoX7

Hello,
new to this forum, but it seems like a awsome place.
Im from Jaffrey N.H. , spent plenty of time around Keene- Its like a second home, almost.
Well I have been in the Marines for a few years now (big mistake), but my job here is Im the Primary Marksmanship Instructor/Combat Instructor for my battalion (train about 100 Marines a month rifle/pistol) and I have fired in many competitive matches. I also train Marines with almost every small-arms weapon in our arsenal.

Anyways, I was thinking about starting off giving shooting classes and such, either Close range Iron sites, like the Infantry are taught. Or long range with or w/o scoped weapons. Also Pistol classes. Eventually, possibly open up a range/gun store.

I support most of your views, and it may seem surprising that a US Marine is aware of the situation at home, but I would be glad to do anything to help

Also theres a good chance I am going to Iraq in a few months, but Im not sure.

Heres some pics of my on the range on Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/1171952

Pat K

Lex

Neat.  :)

Although I don't think we're at the "shoot the bastards" stage yet. Give it another decade but maybe I'm being optimistic...

FTL_Ian

Welcome, Pino.

Everyone makes mistakes.  Glad to have you onboard and I hope your indentured servitude comes to an end soon.

How did you find the site?

error

I seem to recall some people around Keene saying they were bored. Shooting sounds like a great boredom reliever!

Dave Ridley

KBCraig

Quote from: error on October 05, 2006, 10:22 PM NHFT
I seem to recall some people around Keene saying they were bored. Shooting sounds like a great boredom reliever!

Sure does! Now, if we can just get Markwich to run around downrange with a target on his back...  ;D ;D ;D

Why, I bet he wouldn't be bored at all!

PinoX7

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 05, 2006, 09:05 PM NHFT
Welcome, Pino.

Everyone makes mistakes.  Glad to have you onboard and I hope your indentured servitude comes to an end soon.

How did you find the site?

Well kind of a long story how I found the site, but Ive been interested in starting my own 'free press' around the area, I had no Idea that there already was in Keene.

well anyways I was home on leave, for 30 days, but I had to go back before the NH Live free or die rally, so I told my friend to check it out. Well he went and he said that it was 'pish posh' (because apparently the town rep they organized it with listed the rally as a white supremisist rally, or kkk meeting, which it wasnt) well he was coming out of Jaffrey riteaid when a cop stoped him and searched him and found 'nothing' as usual. Well one of the keene free press people saw him, and told him about how the police have been messing with people and such, well he wrote a article, my freind sent it to me, and I started reading other articles and then found this forum.