• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Space race, Real article

Started by PinoX7, October 10, 2006, 09:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PinoX7

If you always believed that humankind travelled to the moon and that Neill Amstrong was the first human to set a foot on it, then you're wrong. I was that stupid too, but after reading some articles on the internet, I realised it's so obious that NASA is nothing but a huge conspiracy of liars. The whole moon thing is filmed on a soundstage in Nevada?s Area 51, directed by Stanley Kubrick, who was forced to make the movie. The following is the classical view on the "space" history.

It all started with John F Kennedy. One of the reasons he was murdered by the CIA, was that he wanted to cancel the Apollo program. Too many people were going to make too much money from faking the lunar program, so Apollo had to continue.

The Soviet Union didn't win the "space race", because they lacked the filmmaking technology of the United States and thus were unable to fake their own moon missions. They really tried (!) to send real cosmonauts to the moon, but, as you can imagine, they failed. This is stated as the best proof that space travel is impossible with our human technology. You need at least extraterrestrial technology.

Nowadays, computer technology is so advanced that faking new space landings is a piece of cake. It's easy to imagine why George W Bush announced a new Mars program. NASA is right now remodeling the Area 51 soundstage. Apparently, the fat guy who directed the Lord of the Rings movies is in charge of the project.

But what I really think is the real story, is that the United States had access to the flying saucer technology recovered at Roswell in 1947. So who forbade it? The aliens, is the only possible answer. They must have gotten control over America and maybe over the rest of the world. They forced Stanley Kubrick to make the fake space movies. Did you ever ask yourself why Bush makes such a weird decisions? The aliens made it for him!

That's my proof. And remember, human space travel is fake, you need at least extraterrestrial technology.

MaineShark

Creating and maintaining the conspiracy necessary to fake the moon landing would be more difficult than the relatively simple task of building a rocket and going to the moon.

Joe

Revmar

So, the "fat guy" (Peter Jackson, by the way) is in charge of staging a fake mars landing for Bush.  Peter Jackson, a NEW ZELAND director and citizen is in charge of this new Vast conspiracy. 

There are so many more important things to worry about than moon and mars landings.  And aliens rule the world!  please.  Sure, Bush is a moron, but he is NOT the big problem.  The Big problem is all the power we (the people) have aloud are government to assume. 

Does not matter if its Bush, or Clinton, or little green men from Alpha Century  :alien:(oops, I've said too much) who are taking it from us.  We need to work to take it back. 

PinoX7

I agree It doesnt matter who the president is, they all seem in on it together to continue with expanding the power structure. Soon (if not already) its going to expand right to your house and family, and you wont even be able to make any decisions without a permit, or licence, or a tax for something. :icon_pirat: