• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Officer Shows Up To School Because Of 8-Year-Old's Overdue Books

Started by Kat Kanning, October 11, 2006, 01:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 12, 2006, 01:59 PM NHFT
JP was being followed by the feds because he donated bomb making books to the library.

Ooo, I'll have to try that.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on October 12, 2006, 01:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on October 11, 2006, 10:43 PM NHFT
After the Patriot Act was passed, I stopped checking out books from the library entirely. I either would just read them IN the library, or go buy them.
I'm trying the opposite route.  I'm borrowing only books that are most likely to get my name on some type of list, like old text books about explosives, renewing them, then turning them in a few days late.  I'm not actually using the information I get from them, but you never know when the government might start banning such information.  If I get a visit from an agent because of it, I'm sure I'll be able to make the conversation interesting.

Make sure you write  website addresses into the books for more modern information, before you return them

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 12, 2006, 03:58 PM NHFT
After the Patriot Act was passed, I stopped checking out books from the library entirely. I either would just read them IN the library, or go buy them.
I'm trying the opposite route.  I'm borrowing only books that are most likely to get my name on some type of list, like old text books about explosives, renewing them, then turning them in a few days late.  I'm not actually using the information I get from them, but you never know when the government might start banning such information.  If I get a visit from an agent because of it, I'm sure I'll be able to make the conversation interesting.

Make sure you write  website addresses into the books for more modern information, before you return them
If they were inexpensive books that I could afford, that might be something I might consider, but these books averaged over $500 each if you could find a used copy.  They were printed in the early 1960s, and are quite rare.

lildog

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on October 12, 2006, 08:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 12, 2006, 03:58 PM NHFT

If they were inexpensive books that I could afford, that might be something I might consider, but these books averaged over $500 each if you could find a used copy.  They were printed in the early 1960s, and are quite rare.

$20 on Amazon... still being printed, not rare at all!  Enjoy and don't lose any fingers

http://www.amazon.com/Anarchist-Cookbook-William-Powell/dp/0974458902/sr=8-1/qid=1160763797/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-4678593-8456045?ie=UTF8

PinoX7

Umm, if you take out books like that or get pulled over and do something suspicios and they put you on the list 'red flag' you, then Ive heard stories that you will have trouble going through airports, they put some X on your ticket, and they search you, and stuff like that. Also police have a list and they 'keep and eye on you'
One of my friends gets pulled over every night walking home from work in jaffrey, gets searched and they never find anything.
I think im on the list too, I got pulled over 3 times in one night, got my car searched and they found a AK-47 and a witness and some other stuff.
they had all of it checked, and it all checked out and they let me on my way.

Spencer

Quote from: PinoX7 on October 14, 2006, 09:29 AM NHFT
One of my friends gets pulled over every night walking home from work in jaffrey, gets searched and they never find anything.
I think im on the list too, I got pulled over 3 times in one night, got my car searched and they found a AK-47 and a witness and some other stuff.
they had all of it checked, and it all checked out and they let me on my way.

You and your friend should retain a lawyer who specializes in civil rights claims and go after the clowns who are pulling this shit.  Maybe it is time for your friend in Jaffrey to have a group of his new friends from NHfree.com walk him home for a few nights to protect him from the gang wearing blue.  I bet some of these new friends would just love to publish a story about this David versus Goliath story in their paper.