• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I Quit

Started by error, October 11, 2006, 11:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 28, 2008, 12:54 PM NHFTIt doesn't help me trying to quit my addiction.

WHAT?  You have an addiction?   :o   And I thought you were perfect!  :icon_cat: (I'm kidding.)
Oh my, then maybe there are others amoung us who are less than perfect to.  Oh my.

John

Just kidding here!  No one here has ever presented themselves to me as being anything prefect.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: John on January 28, 2008, 01:33 PM NHFT
Just kidding here!  No one here has ever presented themselves to me as being anything prefect.

I didn't?  My bad, I'm perfect! ;D :angel4:

David

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 28, 2008, 01:42 PM NHFT

Except those split ends.  Damn those split ends for making Rainey less than completely perfect.   ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: David on January 28, 2008, 01:45 PM NHFT

Except those split ends.  Damn those split ends for making Rainey less than completely perfect.   ;)

:biglaugh:

John

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 28, 2008, 02:12 PM NHFT

Perfect? http://youtube.com/watch?v=U3PicAhTghg

John

Anyway, almost a year later, the urges are lately coming on stronger, stronger, and stronger. (Which sucks!)
Why c/wouldn't this urge please just stop?

Pat K

I find that shooting heroin stops the cigg
craving in its tracks.

Lloyd Danforth

A hit of 'smack' just makes me want a 'butt' all the more :P

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on July 04, 2008, 12:18 AM NHFT
I find that shooting heroin stops the cigg
craving in its tracks.
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 04, 2008, 06:34 AM NHFT
A hit of 'smack' just makes me want a 'butt' all the more :P

Great advice Pat!   
Lloyd your a trip!

You 2 crack me up!

John

In over 1 year, I have smoked a GRAND TOTAL of less than a half-dozen small puffs of 1 thing; and  ;D just 1 or 2 medium puffs of the other.  8)

I'm good like that.  :_eatsnow__by_Conuyaku: :peace: :_eatsnow__by_Conuyaku:

Scott Roth

Nothing wrong with a "smack" on a butt every once in awhile.  As long as it's a nice butt.  LOL!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: John on July 03, 2008, 07:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on January 28, 2008, 02:12 PM NHFT

Perfect? http://youtube.com/watch?v=U3PicAhTghg

John, this is the first time I actually watched the video you pasted here and I've got to say it's gross.    David and I were joking around, I certaintly don't believe I'm perfect so I don't know why you had to post some video of a little girl dancing showing her belly off.  Did you bother to read the disgusting comments made in regards to this video? 

I really wish you didn't even comment in between my posts with trash like that, it's not needed and you need to lighten up,  stop looking for little girls dancing showing their bellies and butts off, and finallly realize when someone is just joking with someone else. ::) >:(

Lloyd Danforth

John.  I just looked at that video.  It is refreshing to look at one of those webcam video where the Teenybopper actually keeps her cloths on. Thank you.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 25, 2008, 07:29 AM NHFT
John.  I just looked at that video.  It is refreshing to look at one of those webcam video where the Teenybopper actually keeps her cloths on. Thank you.

You mean there's worse ones out there?  I just don't understand what it had to do with my post between David. :-\    I don't know maybe I see things in a different way but I wouldn't let my almost 13 year old make a youtube video like that.   Did you read those comments on the first page?