• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Computer Programmer wanted

Started by lildog, October 12, 2006, 03:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lildog

My office just opened a computer programmer job.  The guy who was my side kick left today, so who ever they hire will have to deal with working with me   :o

The skill set is mostly SQL and VB, they are looking for someone who may also have I-Series experiance but that's not a must have.  SQL 2005 and .net are VERY much a plus.

While there is a lot of new development work the job also involves support work too so if you don't like having to do support (and some of it is for legacy systems writen in Access  :P ) it may not be for you.

But if you know anyone who would be interested or if your interested email me your resume at lildog@adelphia.net

They are looking to hire someone quickly so don't dilly dally if your interested.  I'm not sure about relocation costs if you're not in NH yet.

Ron Helwig

Personally I wouldn't like the support aspect much, but a few more details could be helpful.

Location?
Is telecommuting a possibility?

error

Pat K

I don't program.  I could just sit next to ya and if any one disturbs you while you work, I wack them with a bat.

eques

Hmm!

Well, I need quite a few more details, but hey, a prospect is a prospect, no?  :)

Edit - are you looking for another "side kick"?  :P

lildog

Quote from: eques on October 12, 2006, 09:13 PM NHFT
Well, I need quite a few more details, but hey, a prospect is a prospect, no?  :)

The job hasn't been posted in any papers yet, once it is I'll supply the link... but please send your resumes to me instead of directly through any ads because I'll get a finders fee   ;D

It's in Merrimack, NH.

If you have other questions feel free to email me.

QuoteEdit - are you looking for another "side kick"?  :P

What I'm looking for and what the company is looking for are two different things.  Considering the guy who just left, I'm hoping they hire someone friendly and I'll leave it at that.

Lex

How much are we talking here?  :$$:

lildog

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on October 13, 2006, 11:45 AM NHFT
How much are we talking here?  :$$:

Not sure yet.  They haven't officially posted it.

I can tell you it's not as much as the programming jobs down in MA pay, but then again no income tax (yet).

Dreepa

Quote from: Pat K on October 12, 2006, 04:25 PM NHFT
I don't program.  I could just sit next to ya and if any one disturbs you while you work, I wack them with a bat.
Pat.. do you have this on your resume?
I might be able to use someone like this.
Except I need you to fly to SF to do it.

Pat K

KBCraig

Just don't ask him to fly to Buffalo (or anywhere else that it snows 2' in October).

Pat K