• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sigarms Jobs

Started by MaineShark, October 12, 2006, 09:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

PinoX7

Never heard of them, think they would hire a Marksmanship instructor with 2 years of experience, training over 1200 marines?

JonM

Never heard of Sig Sauer?  [algore]Are you serial?[/algore]

PinoX7

never heard of it, and what is serial?

KBCraig

I think not having heard of Sig pretty much disqualifies you from working there.  ;)

PinoX7

thats crazy, Im in Okinawa, you expect me to hear about companies thousands of miles away?

KBCraig

Quote from: PinoX7 on October 13, 2006, 01:18 AM NHFT
thats crazy, Im in Okinawa, you expect me to hear about companies thousands of miles away?

I expect you, as a military firearms instructor, to have at least heard about SIG-Sauer, which is a highly respected international gun maker. Especially since you're a Marine, and SIG supplies the M11 to that curious offshoot of naval infantry known as SEALs.

I also expect anyone who's been on the internet for more than a couple of minutes, to bother googling SIGARMS, SIG-Sauer, or just "Sig", or look them up on Wikipedia. The time you spent wondering who they are and saying you've never heard of them, would have answered all your questions. Just following the jobs link that was posted would have given you all those answers.

Full disclosure: I don't own a single SIG. I only wish I did.

Kevin

JonM

Quote from: PinoX7 on October 12, 2006, 10:42 PM NHFT
never heard of it, and what is serial?
South Park had an episode where Al Gore was tracking a creature called ManBearPig and kept asking that.

PinoX7

Well, I really dont get out much, And im really not that intelligent when it comes to manufacturing, and marketing of weapons, But it doesnt matter what weapon you give me, I can Fire anything, and thats all I have to worry about.

JonM

A rather universal rule is everyone is vain to some degree and corporate fictions are no different.  If you go there knowing all you can about the company you will have an edge over those who know less about the company.

Dave Ridley

Sig Sauer dada's fave pistol :)

I am really accurate with one , my glock just doesn't compare.  How good are sigs at jam resistance and handling mud and stuff tho? 

PinoX7

I know berrettas got some nice servicability, as long as you keep it clean they should fire 99.9% of the time