• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Exeter Police taking war on drugs to new lows

Started by Dave Ridley, October 11, 2006, 09:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: aries on October 13, 2006, 06:01 AM NHFT
Wow this is wrong for 2 reasons

1- tax subisidized 'free' kits. ("oh but its out of the PD budget" yeah which will just need a raise next year eh?)

Is it a government group?  When I searched for it on google all I found was LEAP.  I could not find anything on the group that provided these test kits, LEAD.  The article seemed to indicate that it was a non-government group.  That would be good.  However, if it is a government group, I agree with you.

aries

Quote from: Dreepa on October 13, 2006, 07:28 PM NHFT
Now Matt I want you to pee in this cup.  No I trust you but the police/town/school said I should test you just to be safe.
seems like you dont trust me

eques

Idea for protest sign:

"Get the LEAD out!"

(Granted, this is the first time I've heard of "LEAD," too...)

PinoX7

Quote from: eques on October 14, 2006, 09:17 AM NHFT
Idea for protest sign:

"Get the LEAD out!"

Has a nice ring to it, alot of people probibly would think it has something to do with paint though   :)

eques

Quote from: PinoX7 on October 14, 2006, 09:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: eques on October 14, 2006, 09:17 AM NHFT
Idea for protest sign:

"Get the LEAD out!"

Has a nice ring to it, alot of people probibly would think it has something to do with paint though   :)

Hopefully, it would spawn a question or two.  You'd have to emphasize "LEAD" as an acronym.

Dreepa

Quote from: aries on October 14, 2006, 07:37 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on October 13, 2006, 07:28 PM NHFT
Now Matt I want you to pee in this cup.  No I trust you but the police/town/school said I should test you just to be safe.
seems like you dont trust me
This would make a great commercial except from the kid's point of view.