• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

5/21 fundraiser in Keene

Started by dawn, March 06, 2005, 01:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jgmaynard

I'm going to be working a table there Saturday. I'll be promoting (and selling) the book that I edited in January, Phenomenal Physics by Dr. Russ Harkay of Keene State. It's a 400+ page guided inquiry approach to physics through simple home experiments perfect for home schoolers. We'll also have an expanded edition out soon, which will also contain question sets to go with each section. People who buy the current edition will be able to get the question sets e-mailed for free. I'm also going to do some promotion of my upcoming book, The Light of Alexandria, and tutoring.
Could probably bring some books up with me if you need it and they can get here, Kat.
See you all then!

JM

Russell Kanning

That sounds great....hopefully we can get many vendors over the years.....homeschoolers like to buy really good supplies. 8)

Kat Kanning

I'm interested in your book, Jim.  Thanks for the help!

Kat Kanning

Also, I just got a call from JP.  Is there anyone coming through Peterborough Saturday morning who can pick up JP and Annie?  He's making a speech, so I need him there!  And Annie's bringing a bunch of literature to hand out, including the awesome educational alternatives brochure she made.

davemincin

Quote from: katdillon on May 19, 2005, 02:07 PM NHFT
Also, I just got a call from JP.? Is there anyone coming through Peterborough Saturday morning who can pick up JP and Annie?? He's making a speech, so I need him there!? And Annie's bringing a bunch of literature to hand out, including the awesome educational alternatives brochure she made.

Hey, all who knows us, know what a special treat it would be to be in the same vehicle with JP and I! 8)
Not certain if Annie would be up for the task, but sure would be fun to see! :D

Would love to offer you folks assistance, unfortunately I'm committed to having our local group meeting that day. :(  Hoping your event is a roaring success!

Never fear! >:D  My spirit will be there...just checking to see if Kat will be doing that big eyeball thingey! ;D

Michael Fisher

Do you guys care if I have a table and sell some tupperware at this event to raise funds for the LSF?

Pat K

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 19, 2005, 08:31 PM NHFT
Do you guys care if I have a table and sell some tupperware at this event to raise funds for the LSF?

I hope you have a license to sell that tupperware. ;D

Kat Kanning

Sounds fine with me.  Edi's doing a Mary Kay table.

KBCraig

Quote from: katdillon on May 20, 2005, 06:32 AM NHFT
Sounds fine with me.  Edi's doing a Mary Kay table.

Is she a licensed esthetician?  ;D

Kevin

Russell Kanning

No.....that is one of the reasons we agree with Mike's protest......Edi says she officially is not allowed to apply makeup when women ask her to. Isn't that silly?

GT

Any street address or landmarks for the Keene Recreation Center?

Kat Kanning

312 Washington St., Keene.

If you're heading north on Main, veer off toward the right off the traffic circle.  Washington is the street with the police station on it.  The Rec. Center is a big brick building on the left, several blocks past the traffic circle.

Annie

Dave,

"Hey, all who knows us, know what a special treat it would be to be in the same vehicle with JP and I! Cool
Not certain if Annie would be up for the task, but sure would be fun to see! "

Well... I have actually survived quite nicely being in the same vehicle with both you and JP so I would have enjoyed the opportunity to do so again, but alas you have "responsibilities" elsewhere.   ;) . Good to know you take yourself, eh hem your duties seriously.

Thanks anyway.  See you some other time.

Annie

Michael Fisher

Annie,

Do you want me to pick up you and Jim?  Where are you guys at?

Give me a call quickly!  I'm going to sleep soon!  603-498-7935

Mike

Pat K

Hope you guys have a great day and sell all the stuff. ;D