• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

V's protest Nov 14 (calendar entry)

Started by Dave Ridley, October 18, 2006, 03:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Kat Kanning

Makes me appreciate Roger's editing more.

Dreepa

Pretty cool that they did that.
It would be cool to get a picture of V in front of every major landmark in the US.

Kat Kanning

Oh, maybe we can get some landmarks between here and TX.

Tom Sawyer

We The People Foundation
PETITIONS FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES
http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTP2/MISC/LtrBushetal11-6-06.pdf

Robert L. Schulz
Letter delivered to the government
"V" Goes To DC:
WTP Admonishes US Officials

On Monday November 6th Bob Schulz, Chairman of We The People Foundation and an unnamed volunteer, appearing in the costume of ?V?, (the lead character from the Hollywood blockbuster ?V for Vendetta?), will make several stops in the nation?s Capital to deliver a communication to Government officials regarding the People?s First Amendment Right to Petition and the Government?s constitutional obligation to respond.
http://www.givemeliberty.org/

Dreepa

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 04, 2006, 12:50 PM NHFT
Oh, maybe we can get some landmarks between here and TX.
Also it would be cool to have the 'WELCOME TO X'  X = state.  The welcome sign for each state.
OK people send them in and we can make a webpage.

Silence_Dogood

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 20, 2006, 11:03 PM NHFT
one thing i'm not clear on with this whole v thing... i take it the V guy in the movie is using violence against the government , correct?

tho i love the masks I'm not real comfy with the fact that wearing them could be interpereted as a threat of violence, which does tend to grow the government's power.   

Maybe its time we consider such action before the our government's tyranny measures up to that of the movie's. If we did maybe we would be looking at a different tomorrow...

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Silence_Dogood on November 08, 2006, 04:11 PM NHFT
one thing i'm not clear on with this whole v thing... i take it the V guy in the movie is using violence against the government , correct?

tho i love the masks I'm not real comfy with the fact that wearing them could be interpereted as a threat of violence, which does tend to grow the government's power.   

Maybe its time we consider such action before the our government's tyranny measures up to that of the movie's. If we did maybe we would be looking at a different tomorrow...

Silence, you need to be careful about how you quote people.  You were making it look like Dada was suggesting violence, instead of yourself.  You fedguys need more online training, I guess.

FTL_Ian

Seemed pretty clear to me that he was the one suggesting it, not Dada.

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Thanks to Pat K for the heads up on our mention at Strike the Root
Quote from: Pat K on November 10, 2006, 12:08 AM NHFT
Follow the link.

http://www.strike-the-root.com/

And scroll down.
The direct link to The Picket Line 7 November 2006
http://www.sniggle.net/Experiment/index.php?entry=07Nov06&showyear=2006

Let's see how many folks we can get out on Tuesday the 14th at noon
Winchester and Main Keene.

Dave Ridley

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me Kat.

Michael Fisher

Am I the only one who sees a problem with this symbolism?

Apparently, I am not alone in my concerns.

Quote from: Silence_Dogood on November 08, 2006, 04:11 PM NHFT

Right. ::)

Agent Provocateur!  :peace:

Tom Sawyer

Mike in the movie when all the folks wear the masks there is no violence... the JBT's stand down.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Roger Grant on November 11, 2006, 12:14 AM NHFT
Mike in the movie when all the folks wear the masks there is no violence... the JBT's stand down.

I couldn't tell from the trailer.  :P

And I'm not going to watch the movie.