• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Whatever happened to Jenn and Billy?

Started by Russell Kanning, October 18, 2006, 09:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Whatever happened to Jenn and Billy?
We were just talking here about that they are not posting anymore.

Dreepa

Kat Kanning

Yeah, I sent her an email asking about it a while back, but it bounced.

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

I heard something about Jenn being annoyed by too many people in the FSP assuming that all of us are "Libertarian Party members".
I don't really know what that might mean, but I guess we will have to call them to find out what is up. Hollywood was missing BillyC's news posts.

Lloyd Danforth

What were they thinking(Hoping)?  FSP members are all John Birchers?  How could anyone paying attention not realize FSP consists of libs, small l and big L, Republicans, Anarchists, Democrats, Greens and Frank?

Russell Kanning

I take offense whenever people think I am a libertarian party member. :)

I just saw a post by jenn on the nh-porcupine-announce list. So everything must be ok. :)

mvpel

Jenn's running the NH Second Amendment Sisters, and Billy's working at Caterpillar.  She's hosting a SAS get-together with Evan Nappen coming up here sometime soon.

I'd stop posting here too, if I weren't such an online forum addict, given that people smite me for disagreeing with them on controversial issues.

Lloyd Danforth

Aplaud!
You would think making an argument would be enough.  I ignore the karma thing. 

KBCraig

Quote from: mvpel on October 19, 2006, 08:30 AM NHFT
I'd stop posting here too, if I weren't such an online forum addict, given that people smite me for disagreeing with them on controversial issues.

I understand dropping off a forum due to lack of time, but would you take the time and trouble to delete your account?

KBCraig

Michael Fisher

Jenn was involved with some Caspian stuff within the past few months.

John

Maybe they've come Home and just blended in to the larger NH community . . .

There is no need for everyone to stay active on any forum (though I like it when they are here 'cause this is the only forum I'm active on).
I like to think that things are going well for my friends (and their families).

I see no reason to needlessly worry.  Yet, I do miss them.

FTL_Ian

Yeah, people come and go.  That's life.

Either that, or the secret police picked them up.

cathleeninnh

They are still active. I haven't asked about forum participation. If they got mad about something, apparently it wasn't with me. Forum activity isn't as important as staying involved in issues.

Cathleen