• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hail gun owners!

Started by Armed_Tennesseean, October 18, 2006, 10:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Er, just a point of clarification: $1,000 worth of ammo, or 1,000 rounds? :)

Shawn

Quote from: orvanic on October 25, 2006, 10:43 PM NHFT
About $125 for the belt, holster, and mag pouch all together...

http://www.raftersgunleather.com/

The owners, Steve & Della are great folks.

Thank you.  So do you live in NH or were you just visiting for Porc Fest?

Amos Keag

Thank you.  So do you live in NH or were you just visiting for Porc Fest?
[/quote]

Early mover...in '79.

We're in the north end of Manchester.  C'mon by sometime.

Shawn

I grew up in Manchester/Goffstown.  I live in Concord now but I visit Manchester often.  I have had this idea for a while to try to start a club where Free Staters meet at the range once a week or maybe every other week and shoot.  I know on Sundays it is free for women to shoot at Manchester firing line.  Just an idea.  I need some way to meet more porcs because I work on Saturdays and I can't ever attend the monthly meetings.

Amos Keag

If you'd like to meet porcs, I'd suggest stopping by 35 North Adams Street on Saturday morning for a move-in.  Everybody who's anybody will be there...

I have a membership over at Firing Line, and I try to get down there once or twice a month, usually Sundays.  Sounds good to me!

Shawn

Well, I work on Saturdays.  I did get an E-mail about this though, and I have requested the day off.  We will see where it goes.  If I get it off I will be there.  We really should start a shooting club of some sort, that way any freestaters who don't own guns or shoot could feel comfortable learning how to use them and getting some experience.

MaineShark

Speaking of ranges, anyone tried Major Waldron Sportsmen's Association?

I like the idea of a real (300 yard) rifle range.

Joe

polyanarch

1K rounds of ammo -although $1K worth of ammo is more like it.   I hardly ever buy anything less than 1K of ammo at a time.  If you buy in bulk it costs less and sometimes will make it through the whole summer.

I realize that an SKS and 1K of ammo will probably cost a bit more than $250 these days.  More like $300 but if you shop around and get a deal you should not have to break the bank.  Even at $300 it is a bargain to fulfill your sacred duty as a citizen/soldier/american.

If people hadn't dilly-dallied last year the $250 price tag would have been easily achievable.  But then again, that 1000 rounds of ammo would probably be tossed downrange by now.  It's fun, it's addictive, it's FREEDOM!  Exercise it!

PatriotMusic

The Moissan Nagant is definately a thumper. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I fired one I seem to remember seeing something ridiculous like 3000 meter markings on the sights. Can you imagine the angle you'd have to hold it at? I agree, it's a great multi-purpose, inexpensive weapon, but give me a Springfield M1A anyday ($1500 though).

Don't know if anyone is interested, but here are the lyrics to one of the songs on my new CD Patriot 2 "A Celebration of Liberty":

QuoteUsing Both Hands
?2006, Matthew Fitzgibbons

Your BB gun was a world of fun when you were just a little squirt.
You learned the rules of defensive tools so that no one would get hurt.

You learned to breathe and you learn to squeeze till your aim was always true
You made the right of passage, man, with your first real .22.

And now the New World Order crew, well, they're making their demands
They don't feel safe if you are armed. You say, "Gun control...is using both hands".

The Founders knew the 2nd Amendment was the final one to keep
to hold our other rights intact so we'd never become sheep

Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Amin and Pol Pot,
They told us things that you never forgot
You teach the lessons to your daughters and sons,
to fear the government that fears your guns!

They don't feel safe if you are armed. You say, "Gun control...is using both hands".

Well I prefer the .308 to the tiny .223
It gives me more than a thousand yards to protect my family!

They can pass 100 laws, but we still won't give a damn!

And all our enemies, they know the deal, if they try to take this land.
They haven't got a chance if we keep saying that
"Gun control...is using both hands".

PatriotMusic

MattLeft

Any IPSC or IDPA competitors among the porcupines? 

Pat McCotter

Quote from: PatriotMusic on October 28, 2006, 12:07 AM NHFT
Don't know if anyone is interested, but here are the lyrics to one of the songs on my new CD Patriot 2 "A Celebration of Liberty":

"Available 11/11/2006"

Releasing it on Veterans' Day, eh? :)

PatriotMusic

Exactly. I'm really excited about it. It's essentially been my life for the last 8 months. Now comes the hard part.

PatriotMusic