• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My blog while I'm in school.

Started by Michael Fisher, October 20, 2006, 02:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Hello,

As many of you already know, I've taken the opportunity to go to school at a university in Utah after various unpredictable and ungood events occurred in New Hampshire. The current plan is to return to New Hampshire as soon as I complete the initial stages of my education. I will probably attend graduate school in New Hampshire after returning.

I've begun writing a blog on various liberty and research-related topics in the meantime, so you may want check it out once in a while. I'll probably post stuff on this thread when I blog something interesting.

http://weblog.weber.edu/michael

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Fisher

Oh, BTW, here's Thursday's blog post on cultural philosophy that some of you may find interesting:

Editorial - Any Manipulation of a Foreign Culture is Immoral
http://weblog.weber.edu/michael/2006/10/20/editorial-any-manipulation-of-a-foreign-culture-is-immoral/

aries

From what I see I do like that article

Lloyd Danforth

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Seth Cohn when I supported both JP & Michael Fisher against Seth's claiming that them both of them were immature, loose cannons when it was suggested they be given positions in the FSP a couple of years ago.  Seth, you were correct.
Lloyd

Kat Kanning

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 20, 2006, 08:45 AM NHFT
That was mean.

Or at least on the wrong thread.  We all make mistakes (some of us more than others  :blush: ).  I remember when a certain Lloyd moved to NH and then left...

Anyway, good luck in school Mike.  Sorry you could not find a school in the NH/MA/ME area to tend to your lower course work needs but look forward to maybe being in NH by the time you get back to NH for upper course work.

Lloyd Danforth

No I got it in the right place.  I just wish I could quote Seth's original complaint, my support of JP & MF, and, what has happened with them since.

Michael Fisher

I deserved that. I am sorry for letting you down, Lloyd.

cathleeninnh

I don't agree. I may agree on some points, but the posting was couched as an apology to Seth, when it was really a pointed jab. You didn't deserve that. You might deserve cautious or reserved support, but not an attack.

Cathleen

aries

what are you doing that you can't/didn't want to do in NH? I got into 2 schools in Montreal both of which I would have given an arm to go to a year ago, but I chose Plymouth because I wanted to stay in NH so I could continue to run for office and stay involved in politics.

dawn

Aries - thank you for making that choice.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: aries on October 20, 2006, 02:04 PM NHFT
what are you doing that you can't/didn't want to do in NH?

I can complete my education in half the time given my circumstances here.

Michael Fisher

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: cathleeninnh on October 20, 2006, 01:44 PM NHFT
I don't agree. I may agree on some points, but the posting was couched as an apology to Seth, when it was really a pointed jab. You didn't deserve that. You might deserve cautious or reserved support, but not an attack.

Cathleen

Seth complained the loudest.  I supported them the loudest.  Seth was right.

(You might deserve cautious or reserved support,)  a nice, southern lady way of putting it ;D

cathleeninnh

We pride ourselves on being able to make youngsters feel ashamed of themselves.

Cathleem