• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

1-800-CALL-SPY out of service due to fire

Started by error, October 21, 2006, 01:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2006/10/21/fort-meade-fire-displaces-military-intelligence-unit/

Normally I wouldn't pay any attention to something like a six-alarm fire. But when the six-alarm fire is at Fort Meade, and the people displaced by the fire are the military intelligence unit that was caught spying on Quakers and other anti-war protesters, then I pay attention.

I don't think the fire was arson, but I do suspect it was karma.

error

You all aren't going to believe this. It seems the 902nd Military Intelligence group has found this posting and spent Saturday leaving comments of varying levels of intelligence over at my site about their involvement in keeping a database on anti-war protests.

Your rebuttals (over there) to their comments would be greatly appreciated. :)

Michael Fisher

Spencer

I find it troubling that whomever is pretending to be from the 902d (at least I hope that no one in the military would post such idiotic comments) has twice intimated that you are a terrorist and that an investigation report should be filed against you:

Lone Wolf wrote:
You should write a Talon Report on yourself and send it to CIFA. It is sounds the Threat and Local Observation Notice database was meant for people like you.

CBP wrote:
Sounds to me that the target practice thing could be a threat to a military member or a member of society in general. Sounds like terrorism to me.

Both of the above quotes sound a lot like many people who are entrusted with some level of "power" and then abuse it by letting things get personal.

Dave Ridley

KBCraig

Congratulations, Error! When I tried to visit your site from work, I got the ol' Border Manager screen: "Organizational policies prohibit access to this site."

;D

error

Quote from: KBCraig on October 22, 2006, 04:44 PM NHFT
Congratulations, Error! When I tried to visit your site from work, I got the ol' Border Manager screen: "Organizational policies prohibit access to this site."

;D

Oh wow, you're the first person to report being blocked from work. I must go and do something about that.