• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Silent Demonstration Marathon #2, 10/24/06

Started by Dave Ridley, October 24, 2006, 08:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Okie I have a heck of a lot to report from my micro-demonstrations today; may take a week to bring you all up to date.

I raided Manchester's school district HQ and Manchester's transit authority offices to do silent demos against the proposal to place cameras on school busses.

I did the same at the state's Department of Revenue Administration in Concord in protest of the view tax.  I tried to raid Avatar Associates, an assessing firm, with the same grievance but failed to locate their offices in Pembroke.   The address I had ended up being an apparent residence, so I skipped them.

Other than that glitch these were pretty memorable silent demos.    I'll report on them in detail separately. 

I also stood outside the Fed building in Concord for about an hour and half with my new "Ministry of Torture" sign and new Rattsnake flag + pole combination. 

Then I went to trade some of my liberty dollars for Federal dollars with a guy who wanted to buy them from me....I paid 9.60 an ounce for them in November and sold them at $13.50!   I made about 40% in less than a year thanks to the rise in silver prices. My sale of less than a hundred ounces brought back a three hundred dollar profit just by holding those 90 ounces for eleven months!  Wish I'd bought a lot more. 

Lastly I did my best to crash Fed Senator Bill Frist's party in Manchester. 

More later...

Quantrill

Dada, you are awesome!  (+1)

Are you doing these demos yourself?  When I make the move I'll definitely be helping out as much as possible.  Hopefully others here are helping you...

Dave Ridley

I had an observer once, cathleen.  However I don't mind doing them alone...as Sun Tzu said the smaller the "army," the more nimble it is :)