• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Seeking place to crash Monday night Oct 23rd near Concord or manch

Started by Dave Ridley, October 14, 2006, 12:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

the night of Monday the 23rd I am seeking a place to crash in Concord or Manchester ; i have activism planned both places on both the 23rd and 24th.   Crashing instead of driving back will save me some time and presumably gain me some good conversations I wouldn't have had otherwise!

This could change depending on my work schedule.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 14, 2006, 12:59 PM NHFT
the night of Monday the 23rd I am seeking a place to crash in Concord or Manchester ; i have activism planned both places on both the 23rd and 24th.   Crashing instead of driving back will save me some time and presumably gain me some good conversations I wouldn't have had otherwise!

This could change depending on my work schedule.

We would be glad to have you at our house in Manchester.

Dave Ridley

Recumbent ReCycler

Hey buddy, if you ever need a place to crash in the seacoast area, you are always welcome at my place.  My place isn't very big, but I could put a sleeping mat down in my office/gun room for you.

Dave Ridley

traveler

DaDa,
        You are always welcome here in the White Mountains,if the need ever arises.Or,if you just want to get away from the big city and unload some lead >:D
Traveler

Dave Ridley