• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by Ender, March 07, 2005, 09:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ender

I have been looking into apartments in NH, rent prices ect... The problem I'm haveing is all I have to go on is maps. I'd like to get a idea of what type of town I'd be moveing into.

I'm hopeing some of you with a little time and a camera can be of some help.. The idea would be to take a few pic's of your town, like the main road in town or something like a town center....what ever you think is helpful , and post them in this thread.

thanks
   Ray

Kat Kanning

Cool idea.  Will do, if I can get my camera to work.

Russell Kanning

We have some of Keene in the NH photos in the wiki gallery

Kat Kanning

And Dublin and Hancock.

Russell Kanning

Keene Pumpkin Festival

Kat Kanning

Hancock

(BTW, that's the lake that ate three trucks this winter...people falling through the ice)

Kat Kanning

Hampton beach

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

Here's another of Hancock

Kat Kanning

Dublin.  The red building is the home of Yankee Magazine.

Pat K

Great pics guys. Really like that Keene pumpkin fest one..

Mom and daughter pic is great to of course ;D

Pat K

Just put the pumpkin pick up a backround, fuzzes it up a bit but still nice.

FTL_Ian

I just wish I could hit the FF button sometimes, and be in NH... I've never seen trees turn that color.  Down here the leaves stay green until it gets cold, then they drop.

Kat Kanning

Yeah, I know.  I just thought that's what trees did, til I got here!  California's like that, too.

Russell Kanning

BTW Ian you have to move to Keene.  8)

John

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 08, 2005, 04:02 PM NHFT
I just wish I could hit the FF button sometimes, and be in NH... I've never seen trees turn that color.? Down here the leaves stay green until it gets cold, then they drop.

TRUTH:  My daughter met someone dudes - from I forget where - who thought that the NH colors were so beautiful that it had to be a myth.

Great pics Kat. ALL.
thanks  :-*