• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I don't get it!

Started by maineiac, October 29, 2006, 07:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maineiac

According to the board stats, the member with the most time logged in puts in roughly 50+ hours a week here, or almost 8 hours every day. The same member has posted 20 times during that period, about 22 months.

I'm sure there are many possible explanations for this phenomenon. I wonder which one fits. 

:-*

maineiac

No takers, huh? OK, maybe this should have been posted in Endless Debate and Whining . . . or maybe not at all.

At least, I learned a new word!

:-\

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: maineiac on October 29, 2006, 07:07 AM NHFT

According to the board stats, the member with the most time logged in puts in roughly 50+ hours a week here, or almost 8 hours every day. The same member has posted 20 times during that period, about 22 months.

I'm sure there are many possible explanations for this phenomenon. I wonder which one fits. 

:-*

Weird -- Could be someone just leaving the site open on their desktop -- or they have it set up as their homepage.....

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: maineiac on October 31, 2006, 09:54 AM NHFT

No takers, huh? OK, maybe this should have been posted in Endless Debate and Whining . . . or maybe not at all.

Always keep learning.... Which word was new for you?

maineiac

Quote from: castle_chaser on October 31, 2006, 02:45 PM NHFT
Quote from: maineiac on October 31, 2006, 09:54 AM NHFT

Always keep learning.... Which word was new for you?

Viscid.