• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Six degrees of Yes

Started by Tom Sawyer, October 01, 2006, 10:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

NC2NH

Quote from: Roger Grant on October 30, 2006, 07:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: Hollywood on October 30, 2006, 07:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 29, 2006, 01:44 PM NHFT
I said that it looks like an S, not that it *is* an S.   :P  Have to side with Caleb on this one.  Sorry.

My s Yes obsession gets out of hand sometimes.  ;D

The first step is admitting you have a problem... I'm glad to see you are making progress, I really didn't want to have to have an intervention. ;D

Well, Roger, I'm glad you intervened before those burgers burned during the Rush concert story you were telling the other day.
:burger: :meteor:

;D

Tom Sawyer

Ah you Bastard!  ;D ;D

Flaming alien cheeseburgers under the blue light yum, yum. :P

Hey Rob looks like you used a little to much makeup in your avatar self potrait... ;D  oh wait that's V  8)

NC2NH

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Hollywood on November 19, 2006, 10:38 PM NHFT
Yes Lyrics To Be Added To New Testament
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30060

:P

"Let us rejoice in this momentous occasion," said Pope John Paul II in a special service at St. Peter's. "And let no man be unmoved, remembering the words of Jesus: 'In and around the lake, mountains come out of the sky, and they stand there.' Amen."

;D ;D ;D

Kevin Bean

What did Pope John Paul II think about land ownership theory?  >:D

Dreepa

Quote from: Bill Grennon on November 20, 2006, 07:24 PM NHFT
I think that he said that the Mother Church should own it all.

Whoa coming out in person huh?
Or is this an imposter?

FrankChodorov

Quote from: Bill Grennon on November 20, 2006, 07:24 PM NHFT

you'd have to have an understanding of "distributism" to know...

Tom Sawyer

Bill, how many personalities do you have? I was about ready to join your... er, well I hesitate to call it a revolution, that sounds too active.

After seeing you are Sybil's cousin I am going to have to reconsider placing my loyalty with you as my leader.

Lloyd Danforth

I was in a 'Yes'  tribute group.  We called ourselves:  'No'.   We couldn't get any gigs though because our receptionist would answer the phone with:  "NO"

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 21, 2006, 07:26 AM NHFT
I was in a 'Yes'  tribute group.  We called ourselves:  'No'.   We couldn't get any gigs though because our receptionist would answer the phone with:  "NO"

;D ;D ;D

Kevin Bean

QuoteBill, how many personalities do you have? I was about ready to join your... er, well I hesitate to call it a revolution, that sounds too active.

I am wordsmithing the revolution by chanting Georgist rhetoric to the tune of the Gregorian Chant. That level of commitment is not required of everyone who joins my movement, but I do demand absolute unquestioning submission to my Orwellian phrases:

Coerced economic rent is freedom.
Georgism is true.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Tom Sawyer

You are my new hero Bill... Everyone sharing the bounties of each others property... but why stop at our land shouldn't we also share the woman? I mean some guys have all the luck and they are hogging the very limited babe resource.

I think I'd like to campout in your yard... then maybe meet the mrs. ;D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Bill Grennon on November 23, 2006, 10:56 AM NHFT

I am wordsmithing the revolution by chanting Georgist rhetoric to the tune of the Gregorian Chant. That level of commitment is not required of everyone who joins my movement, but I do demand absolute unquestioning submission to my Orwellian phrases:

Do you wear the brown monk robes when you do the gregorian chants?

Kevin Bean

QuoteDo you wear the brown monk robes when you do the gregorian chants?

Negative.  I wear only a white pontiff beanie.  Brown monk robes are not appropriate to the elevated status of my order.

QuoteI think I'd like to campout in your yard... then maybe meet the mrs.

Please do!  I require only a modest economic rent for enclosing my commons with your tabernacle.  The Mrs. would be glad to cook up something special for you and yours.  Visitors are always welcome at the Grennon homestead.  It's just one more service I offer.