• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on April 06, 2007, 10:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on April 06, 2007, 10:26 AM NHFT
That's true the bottom line isn't that noticeable.  I know I'm a pain but I don't know how to send it back to you.  I tried to copy and paste it but the image didn't transfer.  :BangHead:

Er, you hit the Quote button. :)

Okay I'll try it but why the Er?  Are you in a bad mood or getting upset at my slowness? :-*

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 06, 2007, 10:37 AM NHFT
Okay I'll try it but why the Er?  Are you in a bad mood or getting upset at my slowness? :-*

I'm half asleep. Don't mind me.

Anyway, here, try this. I just cropped everything out and then resized it. Came out a little easier to read.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on April 06, 2007, 10:43 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on April 06, 2007, 10:37 AM NHFT

I'm half asleep. Don't mind me.

Anyway, here, try this. I just cropped everything out and then resized it. Came out a little easier to read.

How's that Error, it looks better, right?  Thanks!  Maybe you can start up a computer tutoring business on the side of your other business?  I checked out your Homeland Stupidity site and it is totally awesome!  I didn't want to post on your new forum because I figure you get enough of me here. ::)  So your site is basically for people to get up to the minute news and then some, right? 
I have to start writing my books that I want to write but I want to write one with my twin sister because when we put our heads together we come up with some great stuff!
Anyways, thanks Error for the avatar, firefox and all the other help you give me, your a great guy! :)

error

You have a twin sister? Oh no... ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: error on April 06, 2007, 06:48 AM NHFT
You never know how much you're going to get or how long it will last...

Aaaaaand... the story-telling always adds a couple of inches.  ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on April 06, 2007, 11:04 AM NHFT
You have a twin sister? Oh no... ;)

You should see us when we get together, we're really unforgettable!  She's smarter than me though, she gets inpatient when I don't understand what she's talking about. ::)

cathleeninnh

After Kevin's line, I had trouble with the image of Lorraine with her twin sister.

Cathleen

Raineyrocks

Quote from: cathleeninnh on April 06, 2007, 01:37 PM NHFT
After Kevin's line, I had trouble with the image of Lorraine with her twin sister.

Cathleen

I don't understand, what do you mean?

cathleeninnh

You said that when you were together, you were unforgettable...  Oh never mind.

Cathleen

Raineyrocks

Quote from: cathleeninnh on April 06, 2007, 03:19 PM NHFT
You said that when you were together, you were unforgettable...  Oh never mind.

Cathleen
Eeew, that's gross.  Trust me that's not what I meant about unforgettable.  I'm sorry if it came off that way.  I meant because we both are so weird and funny. :D

Kat Kanning

Tomorrow: Heavy snow during the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow during the afternoon. Some sleet may mix in. High near 35F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.

UGH!  I'm not sure I can shovel all our houses by myself.

Kat Kanning

No snow!  I think I just got religion.

Kat Kanning

Ugh, it's snowing.  I knew there was no god.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning