• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Tell it to my soon-to-be aching muscles  ;D

error

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 12, 2007, 06:53 AM NHFT
Snow = $   ? ???

Not for me, not today. Snow today means I potentially have to postpone a business opportunity.

Oddly though, the radar map has shown rain and snow all morning, but I haven't seen a drop or a flake of either out the window.

Tom Sawyer

Sending reinforcements (hope they make it down the mountain OK)

They had to turn back... sorry Kat. They ended up in the ditch, even before trying the big hill.

Kat Kanning

I'm not doing anything at the moment.  It's all turning to slush.  I hope everyone is OK.   :(

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 12, 2007, 09:31 AM NHFT
I'm not doing anything at the moment.  It's all turning to slush.  I hope everyone is OK.   :(

Yeah they are fine... she just couldn't make herself go down the big hill after having trouble on a little hill.  :)

error

It's all rain here in Manchester.

Raineyrocks

It's really snowing heavy here in Campton.  They've just made school a 1/2 day.  I have a drs. appt. at 1 in Plymouth, I'm going to try to make it, should be interesting.

CNHT

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 12, 2007, 10:14 AM NHFT
It's really snowing heavy here in Campton.  They've just made school a 1/2 day.  I have a drs. appt. at 1 in Plymouth, I'm going to try to make it, should be interesting.

Wow be careful!!! I can hear the ice clicking on the chimney liner.

I feel like singing...

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, but if you've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow let it snow!!!!!!!!!!"

AND!!! OMG - we just had a huge rumble of THUNDER!
Welcome to NH everyone!

eques

I left to go pick up my girlfriend from work at around 10:45... I didn't get to the Hannaford in Plymouth until 11:15 (that's less than a 10-mile drive)... the interstate was really nasty and I was stuck behind those big plow trucks.  I saw two people off the side of the road.  It was a beautiful dawn around 6:00am, though... the sky was a pale rose color.  :)

Pat K

Yikes, just rain here,
Hope all will be safe up there.

CNHT

Quote from: Pat K on April 12, 2007, 04:19 PM NHFT
Yikes, just rain here,
Hope all will be safe up there.

Not to worry -- we're staying put tonight -- no radio show.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: James A. Pyrich on April 12, 2007, 02:16 PM NHFT
I left to go pick up my girlfriend from work at around 10:45... I didn't get to the Hannaford in Plymouth until 11:15 (that's less than a 10-mile drive)... the interstate was really nasty and I was stuck behind those big plow trucks.  I saw two people off the side of the road.  It was a beautiful dawn around 6:00am, though... the sky was a pale rose color.  :)

Whew, it was nasty on 93!  Big trucks kept passing us and it scared me.  Then I nagged Rick as usual and was telling him how to drive so he was nervous and it made him drive worse.  I could just swear he drives in the other persons lane all the time but I guess my eyes are fubared because we don't get hit.  I always tell him, "Rick there's a truck coming, ( I think it's an OCD thing since the accident).  I'm always like this  :confused2: when he drives and I say, "mommy, help me".  Like he doesn't see these huge trucks, poor Rick he really has to love me I guess.

Oh my gosh that reminds me of such a funny story!  I always dodge frogs in the road and scream if they jump.  So my friend, kids, and her kids, were in the van we were driving on a back road at night and zig-zagging all over to not hit the hundreds of  frogs on the road and I'm screaming, she's pissing herself laughing, the kids were saying, "WEE!" like they were on a roller coaster it was so funny! 

Lloyd Danforth

Looks like what could be a Hell of a storm coming on the weekend :o

CNHT

Glad you're home safely, Rainey...and please don't dodge the frogs!

.25? for each one you run over and squish, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a fun thing we do here in NH...  LOL