• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dawn

Snowing in Westmoreland too - exciting isn't it? Makes me want to get the skis out (as if I know where my hubbie put them!) and hit the slopes!!!!

dawn

Additionally, the roads are very dangerous around here this morning. Hubbie is stuck in his 18 wheeler on Route 9 waiting for the sanding guys to come by to make Chesterfield hill passable. Lots of accidents!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dawn on November 20, 2007, 07:37 AM NHFT
Additionally, the roads are very dangerous around here this morning. Hubbie is stuck in his 18 wheeler on Route 9 waiting for the sanding guys to come by to make Chesterfield hill passable. Lots of accidents!

Thanks Dawn, I'm going to call Rick and make sure he's okay! :)

mvpel

Snowing here in Merrimack too!

Jordan scampered into his room and pulled on his snowpants and pulled his boots out of the closet.

Friday

We've got heavy snow in SouthCentral!   ;D   :_eatsnow__by_Conuyaku:

David

first snow that I've actually seen in Keene.  I was hoping we would get it before thanksgiving. 
Quote from: ivyleague28477 on November 20, 2007, 08:35 AM NHFT
Damnit!  All you morning birds beat me to it!!!  YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!  This is the first snow Manchester has seen (or I've seen in Manchester)!!!!!!  I love snow!  It's so romantic!!! *sigh*

I brought Peter over to the window and said "Hey!  Look!  What's that?!"  and he replied "Stars!!!!!!"  lol  too cute...  we went outside on the deck and tried to catch 'stars' for a while.  ;D
Romantic?  Nostalgic.   :) 

dEadERest

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on November 20, 2007, 08:35 AM NHFT
I brought Peter over to the window and said "Hey!  Look!  What's that?!"  and he replied "Stars!!!!!!" 
*cuteness overload*

*passes out*

dalebert

Yay! The snow finally caught up to Manchester.

Tom Sawyer

Nice to have snow on the mountain again.

Recumbent ReCycler

We just got our first snowfall in Durham this winter.  It's still coming down.

Dave Ridley

I"ve just shot a Ridley(weather)Report and it's uploading now.

should be visible shortly at RidleyReport.com

i may shoot one or two more today as well

toowm

The dog is going crazy today. He's not yet two, but clearly remembers playing in the snow last year. He's chasing the kids and running full speed onto the sidewalk to slide.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: toowm on November 20, 2007, 12:19 PM NHFT
The dog is going crazy today. He's not yet two, but clearly remembers playing in the snow last year. He's chasing the kids and running full speed onto the sidewalk to slide.

My dog keeps barking at it  ::)  -- We got him from the SPCA...They said, he's from Texas  ;D... definitely confused...

J’raxis 270145

And, all we're getting down here in the PRC today is extremely cold rain.

Pat K