• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: cathleeninnh on November 23, 2007, 07:04 AM NHFT
But personally, I am coming to the conclusion that my salad tomorrow doesn't change the damaging response of my body to what I eat today.

All right, what am I missing here?  Food is good!  Food makes you happy.  Food makes you strong.  When you DON'T eat, that's damage.

John

;) Getting back to snow: Don't eat yellow snow.  ;D

Russell Kanning

mud season today .... frozen ground with one inch of muck is no fun .... snow would be better :)

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 27, 2007, 05:36 PM NHFT
mud season today .... frozen ground with one inch of muck is no fun .... snow would be better :)

Oh muck you.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

You two are just a couple muck rakers.

buzzard

Quote from: John on November 22, 2007, 07:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: ivyleague28477 on November 21, 2007, 08:42 AM NHFTOh man, my kids hardly eat at all and they still keep growing and growing... It's the Miracle Grow I put in their milk.

Most people worry WAAAAY too much about how much/little the little ones eat.  Kids will eat when (and in the amounts) they need to eat. There is rarely any need for the worry; and the worry can in-and-of-itself be harmful.
LOL . . . yeah . . . . there's mud and worms and . . . they can survive on anything~!   ;D

Radical_Teen

I wish we had snow in Califoria. I'm going to miss most of the snow this year. :( I won't  be back till March.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: kira_jane on November 28, 2007, 06:31 PM NHFT
I wish we had snow in Califoria. I'm going to miss most of the snow this year. :( I won't  be back till March.

We will miss you at the winter events.  It won't seem the same without your smiling face.  Maybe your mom can save some snowballs in the freezer for you.  See you in the spring! :)

Kat Kanning

Maybe we can take a snowball with us, and then when she gets off the plane in Denver, we'll nail her with it!

Tom Sawyer

Enjoy the jetsetting lifestyle Kira.  8)   Post some pictures from your adventures.  :)

Kat Kanning

I'm sure we'll have snow in March anyway  :_eatsnow__by_Conuyaku:

Tom Sawyer

Once we had a foot of snow the first week of May.  :o

Kat Kanning

Does that post need to be moved to the 'Strange things ... a foot' thread?

Tom Sawyer

;D

That was the year we moved. A short time later I went down south to pack and move our stuff... I was cutting the grass in 100 degree weather.

I like the climate here much better.  ;)