• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

John

Quote from: Such and Such on December 01, 2007, 11:10 PM NHFTMaybe they thought you were moving to Mt. Washington,  . . .

:o Love that!  :clap: big  ;D

mvpel

We could use radians or grads, with zero in Keene...

Lloyd Danforth

porcupine kate

I'm so excited we may be getting a foot of snow here in Warner in the next day or so. :fingerscrossed: 

I haven't seen this much snow since early 2002.  :_eatsnow__by_Conuyaku:

Some times I think I'm the only person in New Hampshire looking forward to the snow. :icon_biggrin:

Pat McCotter

Quote from: porcupine kate on December 02, 2007, 09:17 PM NHFT
I'm so excited we may be getting a foot of snow here in Warner in the next day or so. :fingerscrossed: 

I haven't seen this much snow since early 2002.  :_eatsnow__by_Conuyaku:

Some times I think I'm the only person in New Hampshire looking forward to the snow. :icon_biggrin:

:blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat Kanning

There's a lot of snow out there!  :)

Tom Sawyer

Looks like we got about 8 inches of rather heavy stuff. Be out plowing it soon.

Spent yesterday doing last minute, "gee I guess if I don't get stuff putaway I won't see it till next spring" tasks. :o

We are snug and warm in our little sanctuary. The transition is a bit tough, but this is one of my favorite times of year. Just adjust our priorities and go with it.  :)

Kat Kanning

Just gotta keep Becky from catching her posterior on fire  :o :_fire__by_zacthetoad:

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 03, 2007, 08:28 AM NHFT
Just gotta keep Becky from catching her posterior on fire  :o :_fire__by_zacthetoad:

Nothing worse than the smell of burning butt in the morning.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Yeah, that always burns my ass.

Tom Sawyer

Don't worry, William is smarter than both his parents... "hey Mom you're bumm is on fire."

Sometimes he just looks at one of us like, "gee, why did I end up with the doofus parents."  ;D

Heading out to plow, wish me luck. If I'm not back in two hours send out the dogs to find me.

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

I'm watching Rick back up over and over again to flatten out the driveway area, he had his dog out with him and his truck lost traction so he almost ran the poor girl over.  I banged on the window and pleaded with him to let the dog back in the house where she's safe. ::)

Now, I'm trying to ignore what he's doing even though my computer is right in line with me being able to see him out of the corner of my eye without trying. ::)

I'm looking for a reasonably priced used snow blower for him for Christmas. :)

Kat Kanning

I know I shouldn't laugh, but that was a really funny story  :D