• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

I hate all this snow. It's just too much.

Kat Kanning

Wow, have you been outside?  ;)

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 29, 2008, 06:09 PM NHFT
Wow, have you been outside?  ;)

Yes, I've been outside. Quite a bit, actually. And I'm going to do it again very soon!

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Caleb on February 27, 2008, 09:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 27, 2008, 01:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on February 27, 2008, 01:23 PM NHFT
I used to work at place with about a thousand women, man some of the stuff I would hear... only women can make me blush.  :blush:  My virgin ears.  ;D
I think that was a dream you had during boot camp .... or what you would imagine while you were looking up at the ceiling during shower time.

Is this RUSSELL KANNING telling a risque joke? Good Lord! My whole view of reality has been turned completely upside down.  :)
not even Russell Kanning ... or the dreaded Russel Kanning
I was referring to Roger in the shower with a bunch of other marines in boot camp wishing he didn't spend 24 hours a day with men ... and looking anywhere but at their naked bodies.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 29, 2008, 06:55 PM NHFT
I used to work at place with about a thousand women, man some of the stuff I would hear... only women can make me blush.  :blush:  My virgin ears.  ;D
I think that was a dream you had during boot camp .... or what you would imagine while you were looking up at the ceiling during shower time.

Is this RUSSELL KANNING telling a risque joke? Good Lord! My whole view of reality has been turned completely upside down.  :)
I was referring to Roger in the shower with a bunch of other marines in boot camp wishing he didn't spend 24 hours a day with men ... and looking anywhere but at their naked bodies.

OK, just stop... I don't need to hear about Roger and a bunch of naked marines... and a frick'n shower... even Dalebert is blushing.

And... if it is a frick'n shower I really don't need to hear about it.

PatK help me out here.

Pat K

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 29, 2008, 07:20 PM NHFT

OK, just stop... I don't need to hear about Roger and a bunch of naked marines... and a frick'n shower... even Dalebert is blushing.

And... if it is a frick'n shower I really don't need to hear about.

PatK help me out here.

1- Dale is not blushing.
2-Nobody needs to hear about marines, clothed or naked.
3-This is fun.

Lloyd Danforth

A Marine, a soldier and a Navy guy were in a mens room.................

Jim Johnson

Light snow started about a half an hour ago, in Winchester.

Pat K

Pat K

Associated Press - February 28, 2008 1:25 PM ET

GILFORD, N.H. (AP) - Much of this week's winter carnival in Gilford has been canceled, due to too much winter.

Parks and Recreation Director Herb Greene notes that the cancellation of 2 events was due to poor road conditions and snow-filled parking lots.

Of the three events originally scheduled for Wednesday, the Cardboard Box Sled Derby has been rescheduled to Friday morning.

Russell Kanning

only a couple of inches so far

Kat Kanning

Man, you really know how to make the military sound good.  You should be a recruiter!  ;D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 29, 2008, 09:21 PM NHFT
Light snow started about a half an hour ago, in Winchester.

This is Jim, desperately trying to get the subject off the shower room...

ny2nh

From the UL:

As of yesterday, total snowfall in Concord -- the community where data have been kept the longest -- was 19.8 inches short of the 19th-century record of 122 inches.

New Hampshire could see 8 to 12 inches of snow before the storm tapers off by noon in southern New Hampshire and by 4 p.m. in central and eastern parts of the state, according to the National Weather Service.

Looks like we're on the way to breaking the all time record for snow. Ugh!

It's coming down steady here in Manchester. Looks like another afternoon of snow removal. Thank God for friends with snow blowers!