• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

we have at least 4 inches ... we might make the record yet

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 01, 2008, 04:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 29, 2008, 09:21 PM NHFT
Light snow started about a half an hour ago, in Winchester.

This is Jim, desperately trying to get the subject off the shower room...

I'm thinking about snow...  snow snow snow... white fluffy snow...
look Kat's in a shower full of marines... hey, it's snowing in Winchester again.

John

kola

sunny and head up to 65 today.  8)

I do not miss those eastcoast LONNGGGGGG winters one bit.

But with all the talk of "global warmimg" I think it is good that everywhere has gotten a lot of moisture and the temps have been low. This is good.

Kola

Lloyd Danforth

Ivy spends too much time around a 5 year old ;D

kola

my mother always called me a brat so maybe Lloyd is onto something.

Hey Ivy I spent 30 years enduring the winters on Buffalo NY and the lake effect shit that never stopped.

and winter from late Oct to April/May...and it never fricken thawed out.

I paid my dues.

Here in Colorado I am spoiled with the dry air, 300+ days of sunshine a year and shorter winters.

The biggest difference is in the humidity here in CO. Here when it is 35 degrees and the sun shining you do not even need a coat. It s nothing compared like Buffalo where that moist cold air chills your bones.

So umm..enjoy the freezing cold sloppy weather back in NH. hee hee..spring is coming tho'

Kola

Pat K

Well we got enough snow to cover the ground.

Then it changed to rain and washed it all away.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Broke a part on the plow, shoveled X number of tons of snow, about the time we start to feel bummed we remember it's just the cost of living here in heaven. Everyone else is downstream.

Beautiful mild day.

William had fun jumping off the snow cliffs.  :)

Russell Kanning

it's not snowing

the snow lemmings have jumped

Riddler

it is absolute evil.
if i hear one word about a 'drought' this summer, i'll go postal on the motherfucker

Kat Kanning

Well, we need the rain, you know.

Lloyd Danforth

Every year that we don't get much snow they say its bad for farmers.  I hope those fucking farmers are happy this year :P

kola

Lloyd, trust me, farmers are never happy with the weather...they just like to bitch, continually cry broke and collect gov money and cruise around in their cadillacs with longhorns on the hood.

kola

error

I'll be happy about all the snow when July rolls around. Until then, I hate it.

Lloyd Danforth