• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Dreepa is trying to drive around all the fluff and stuff and make it across Texas.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 01, 2011, 03:45 PM NHFT
i was thinking that fluff will get 6 inches less of fluff than rainy's fluff

You got it.

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on February 21, 2011, 01:29 AM NHFT
http://www.dump.com/page/2/

It even made me smile.

Wow, that's awesome!  The kids keep complaining that there is nothing to do outside when it snows.  I have to show them this video! ;D

dalebert

Pat K

KBCraig

Pat K

KBCraig

John

Look out side and smile.
HEY! Its snowing again.   :o

Rather than getting all worked up and depressed about "Too Long Winta," how about a bunch (or a few) of us get together and make a great big big snow man, or lots of little snow people, or both?

Don't say that its not worth it because they won't last long. That's part of the point: It won't last long.
Let's just turn it into fun while it does last.

We could do it here at Peaceful Assembly Church later today or early tomorrow – or maybe both.

We can even put them near the north side of the building, in the shadow of the church where the sun won't get them.

WHY NOT? When we are given lemons we make lemonade.

SMILE. Its almost over. 

CurtHowland

I wonder if there could be a plow put on my 98 Isuzu Rodeo. It is 4wd...

That would be a great "independent contractor" kind of job.

Russell Kanning

why not?
snowmen at the church is a great idea, especially since so many people see them

John

It was snowing a tiny tiny bit (off and on, most of the day) the other day again. I thought, "Isn't that cute."

Today it has been snowing enough that it is now sticking to the ground - pavement included.  :o

Kat Kanning