• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

You told me you did that naked, to startle the snow bank... or somethin'...

Russell Kanning

you funny man
might snow tonight in our part of AZ tonight ..... ice in Texas

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on February 22, 2015, 08:21 PM NHFT
You told me you did that naked, to startle the snow bank... or somethin'...

No I said "It makes em laugh till they can't breath."

Free libertarian

...This isn't gonna turn into one of those double entendre things about "how many inches didja get" and I have to make some kind of obligatory humorless snow / phallic retort is it?   Cuz some of my retorts can be pretty flaccid you know!  :drunken_smilie: 

Becky Thatcher

We actually got about six inches, but being a guy, Tom's telling everyone we got at least 12 inches!   ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on February 23, 2015, 07:13 AM NHFT
We actually got about six inches, but being a guy, Tom's telling everyone we got at least 12 inches!   ;D

Hey!
;D ;D ;D

Russell Kanning

back in Phoenix ..... it is really cold here.

Free libertarian

Okay Russell, how cold was it in Phoenix ? 

It's -22  here now, according to my trusty outdoor weather station, but a toasty 58* in the kitchen.  By the time the coffee is perked it'll probably be 63 or 64. 

The chickadees are all picketing at the bird feeder for higher calorie food.  One sign even says it's "their right".   ;D

Russell Kanning

It got down to 50 in Phoenix when we were there. Things are blooming here in Oregon.

dalebert

dalebert

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

it has been foggy or raining on us for days on the gulf coast. I drove by one of the press conferences on the beach in Navarro Florida where the helicopter went down.

jerry

I had hoped to visit Grafton before the first snowfall.  Looks like I'm too late.